Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I took the roof off and went to the camp for a few days. No rain, but got really stuck in the trail. Had everyone pushing. I said don’t stand behind the back wheels. Of course two girls stood behind them both. I got out but they were covered from head to toe. They actually took their clothes off and went in the river. I think we laughed for the whole time down. We still laugh. I actually talked today about it with my wife. Up here the rust killed them. It was a great 4x4. I see them in the auction once and awhile on tv, most are $80 K plus.
Thanks Mudder
Caper
Yep, prices are insane and seeing a lot of questionable restorations for sale shipped up from South America on this interesting Facebook page. Take care in the heat.
IMG 3080

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I bought another bike just for the camp. It’s a Honda Foreman Rubicon 500
It has D1 and D2 by the drive shift. The mechanic at Honda didn’t know what it was. Does anyone out there know what they mean. Of course no manual. Who throws the manual away. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks
Caper

The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought another bike just for the camp. It’s a Honda Foreman Rubicon 500
It has D1 and D2 by the drive shift. The mechanic at Honda didn’t know what it was. Does anyone out there know what they mean. Of course no manual. Who throws the manual away. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks
Caper
D1has more torque and runes a higher rpm, D2 has less torque and lower rpm feel, in other words, D1= pulling, off road.and D2= relaxed ride, most speed, on road. That’s how my 02 has always felt to me.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!