What are the best cleaning agents for your Pioneers?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My plastics colors seem dull and I noticed someone using WD-40 earlier. Does that help keep it shiny without damaging stuff? I'm wondering what's safe to use on my P5. My rear panel seems cloudy and pressure washing it doesn't seem to help I was wondering if any of y'all had any tricks to keeping it clear and or what's a safe vs harmful chemical cleaner I can use without damaging the clear window vinyl(?) and other materials on my Pioneer? Thanks.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know everyone likes something different but I spray mine off with hose and use car soap and a cloth like you would a car. I have good pressure and I enjoy doing it .I even warships frame with cloth and use bleach white on tires. Takes a hour and a half but looks like a garage queen when I'm done. Car shampoo won't damage any thing. I have never used a pressure washer . And plastics look good for many years.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My plastics colors seem dull and I noticed someone using WD-40 earlier. Does that help keep it shiny without damaging stuff? I'm wondering what's safe to use on my P5. My rear panel seems cloudy and pressure washing it doesn't seem to help I was wondering if any of y'all had any tricks to keeping it clear and or what's a safe vs harmful chemical cleaner I can use without damaging the clear window vinyl(?) and other materials on my Pioneer? Thanks.
Ive been using wd40 for years With no problems . You can always use armor all.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a link or picture for the SC1?

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 5605
Spray off all the dirt clumps and spray castrol super clean on it while it's still wet, wait about a minute, don't let it dry on the rig then just spray it off. 10-15 minutes your done and spotless. If you want a show room shine while it's on the trailer going to the trails wd40 or armor all will work. Spraying the under carriage heavily with wd40 will help with keeping the mud build up away on short trips.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!