P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Every forum has to have one of these threads!!! Any new mods/maintenance/repairs/rides/wrecks (God forbid) you want to share? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Water the deer can't IMG 20180726 090857597 bait in the county I hunt in ..But water source is Ok
IMG 20180726 095949977

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I used E.R.V. to tear up some weeds/grass on the circle drive and run the perimeter trail on our property.

I also put him to work moving a little rock, he did OK getting the rock up on the steel plate being used as a skid and even dragged it half way to the spot I wanted the rock before digging 4 holes going up the loose sandy/gravel driveway hill, had to pull out the big gun, our chevy express AWD van which pulled the rock with ease but it was to big to get the rock where I needed it so back to E.R.V. which easily pulled it to its final resting place.

After all that I hooked up this lame driveway box I made to grade the driveway and putted around in circles on the driveway leveling out the ruts E.R.V. left earlier.

Pictures to come later if anyone is interested, my hot spot is just to slow to up load anything from here in the woods.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Stripped all the hardware off the P5 's trailer today. I've put off getting it Line X'd for too long so I'm taking it in to finally finish it. @100Acre lit a fire under my ass in another thread so I plan to take it out over Labor Day and use it. Hope it doesn't get me stuck.
Toad Latches

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Stripped all the hardware off the P5 's trailer today. I've put off getting it Line X'd for too long so I'm taking it in to finally finish it. @100Acre lit a fire under my ass in another thread so I plan to take it out over Labor Day and use it. Hope it doesn't get me stuck.
View attachment 82960
Cool trailer!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got the trailer all put back together after having it Line X'd. After adding the back window panel and hitching this up, I noticed that the old stuff was looking pretty dingy. Worked my ass off trying to make it pop again and I was surprised how well it cleaned up. Figured I'd get some pics because after the amount of scrubbing it took, it may never look this clean again.

Toad Drivers Side
Toad Passenger
Toad Rear

Macca

Macca

Jul 19, 2017
New Zealand
Ownership

1. 500
After getting my ebay purchase of ITP 2+5 12x7 4x110 rims (x4). Sent all the way over to NZ. (Not even 3 weeks delivery) Had my local Honda shop install my new tyres which i have just picked up. Swamps Witch 26x10-12 (x4) Might get them snugged up in there new home tonight and see how they look.

Image Image Image Image

P

PNWGuy

After getting my ebay purchase of ITP 2+5 12x7 4x110 rims (x4). Sent all the way over to NZ. (Not even 3 weeks delivery) Had my local Honda shop install my new tyres which i have just picked up. Swamps Witch 26x10-12 (x4) Might get them snugged up in there new home tonight and see how they look.

View attachment 83327 View attachment 83328 View attachment 83329 View attachment 83330
What did they charge to mount the tires? My dealer told me $5 per tire. When the new tires came in, didn't have time to go to the dealer so had a local tire chain mount them and the bill was $66!! $15 per tire! I was not happy and let them know I won't be back for any more goods or services from them ever again.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Macca

Macca

Jul 19, 2017
New Zealand
Ownership

1. 500
What did they charge to mount the tires? My dealer told me $5 per tire. When the new tires came in, didn't have time to go to the dealer so had a local tire chain mount them and the bill was $66!! $15 per tire! I was not happy and let them know I won't be back for any more goods or services from them ever again.
I’m not sure exactly. He said $50NZD to change a set. I was quoted $850 installed. They had to order them in. I went to pay bill and it only came to like $785. So i didn’t complain . We get ripped here in NZ but I do think my dealer is looking after me somewhat. They are good guys but sure they could lexus go cheaper .

Reactions: Dp5hunter
P

PNWGuy

Dug out an old aluminum tool box that came with a semi I bought back in 2004. Nice diamond plate aluminum but never had anywhere to use it. Fitted it to the Pioneer rack and I think it will be perfect to bring along all my stuff. Not sure if I'll polish it up to a bright aluminum finish or just spray it with a black bed coating. Probably the bed coating. Would like to mount a shovel and axe on the lid and a rotopak to the side.

KkocSGKXC r0QAL51vpEMa17epvFm 0MQ6uk4oPqsQspX92IB

P

PNWGuy

I think the box will be perfect; just need to attach it in a secure and non-permanent way so I can keep my cargo area modular. Trying to figure out how much room to leave between it and the ROPS so I can mount a couple of rifle cases there.

H76jVbNdV5XAy4RWVHe0kdAPQZDApgUh27Anv0knmqgpX92IB

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!