What do you do for a living 2.0?

J

JTW

The only sewer we have goes to lagoon systems... I’m aware that it’s all done. I just don’t like it and think it’s nasty! Y’all need more septic in your lives!

Pmed489

Pmed489

Sep 29, 2017
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Fire and ems instructor 311 days from entering the drop 20yrs here 35 yrs total in fire and ems

Ladder 43

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Totally depends on where you are located. Our discharge goes into the River. Some plants discharge goes to lagoons and in some cities out west they discharge through a main and it gets used to water lawns and golf courses.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Or ground water injection and a few places do toilet to tap

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nuclear Station operator. Recently accepted a chance to do 2 years of schooling and get a Reactor Operator license.

Former life a firefighter. Monday I was assisting with the training of new members on our fire brigade. Made me miss the old job a lot...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!