sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use a system similar in my camper as a protection to campground surges, poor ground, etc.

PDM60 - PDM60

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use it. The only draw back I have found is with the "always on" power. When you turn the key ON it cuts the power for a split second and thats just enough time to kill the power running to the gopro battery eliminator.
Other than that, I use it for my LED, dash lights, Winch control, USB's, and Backup lights.
Here is my install. P1000 - Pioneer 1000 Terra45 Winch Install.

Reactions: sugarray
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had forgotten you used this PDM. Have been looking for the Cooper Bussmann Jackal has used, but couldn't and found this one. Seems to be an easier install. I like to the computer control.

I would have thought you could stop the power delay. You have a similar setup that I want. Winch, front and rear with 2 4" flood LED pods, interior white and red LED strips, and then 2 USB ports with 2 plugs.

So glad you like it! Thanks for the info. Can't wait for the '17 info release. I'm really itching, have the accessories picked out and ready to order when I know it'll be safe after the announcement.

Up2It

Up2It

Jan 9, 2016
Calgary Alberta
I have the PDM 60 on my motorcycle , and the Cooper Busman on my Honda. I like the Cooper for the off road part, as the programming is not required. It seems much simpler than the PDM60...(I like the PDM on my motorcycle due to the size and not needing any fuses, ever)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!