P1000 Wheel bearing greaser

M

Mobius396

Lifetime Member
Aug 6, 2019
Muskego, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought one, looks like a nice tool. What's the torque specs on the axle nut?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How often are you guys greasing your bearings if your not mudding? Is this something that should be done fairly soon after purchase?
I've got the tool but have yet to use it. I'm not a true mudder but there is a lot of mud holes u have to go through around here. Im at 3300 miles but I plan on doing it after deer season.

Chevy412SP

Chevy412SP

Aug 30, 2018
Western New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have bought the tool (different manufacturer but same design) at it works amazingly. I only have about 200 miles on my machine and it took anywhere from 18-25 pumps of grease to fill and almost brand new bearing. I mud a little and drive threw creeks from time to time or when the farm field floods. I have had no issues with the wheels or hubs at all. It has me now looking for a tool that will fit my 700 Yamaha Grizzly. Found a website that makes them for all makes and models. Enjoy.

https://squareup.com/store/machinedintegrations/

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have bought the tool (different manufacturer but same design) at it works amazingly. I only have about 200 miles on my machine and it took anywhere from 18-25 pumps of grease to fill and almost brand new bearing. I mud a little and drive threw creeks from time to time or when the farm field floods. I have had no issues with the wheels or hubs at all. It has me now looking for a tool that will fit my 700 Yamaha Grizzly. Found a website that makes them for all makes and models. Enjoy.

https://squareup.com/store/machinedintegrations/
Had one in my cart and was going to buy it but their promo code doesn't work.

M

Mobius396

Lifetime Member
Aug 6, 2019
Muskego, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my greaser tool already. Super fast shipping, and it looks very well made. Now I just need some time to tear it apart.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!