Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Monday am. Were considering coming down Sunday and just camping Sunday evening but that's dependent on my junk coming together. Well see I'm supposed to get the last of my parts by thurs.

G

GARedRyder

Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2021
Ranger, Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Arriving Thursday at some point and staying at an AIRBNB on Stinking Creek Rd. near RRB. Whats the best way to catch up with everyone? I’m not interested in the white knuckle trails but some difficulty doesn’t bother me. If anyone is interested in showing me around that would be great.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Monday am. Were considering coming down Sunday and just camping Sunday evening but that's dependent on my junk coming together. Well see I'm supposed to get the last of my parts by thurs.
I'm glad I'm not the only one scrambling to get their ride together by PTO...

I feel like I've been working nonstop on this thing for 2 months and still don't have it done.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I feel like I've been working nonstop on this thing for 2 months and still don't have it done.
Lol I do this every day. I just accept it as life. Most rides I'm working on it after I put it on the trailer. I've got to replace an upper ball joint, control arm bushings in the front, replace the rear arms with the satv ones, a rear wheel bearing, rear knuckle bushings. The trailer needs tires and bearings my truck ac quit a month ago and I'm sure I'm forgetting crap. If I didn't have to work on I'd have broken something else or found another mod lol.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Arriving Thursday at some point and staying at an AIRBNB on Stinking Creek Rd. near RRB. Whats the best way to catch up with everyone? I’m not interested in the white knuckle trails but some difficulty doesn’t bother me. If anyone is interested in showing me around that would be great.
Head straight to trail 9 at royal blue.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Lol I do this every day. I just accept it as life. Most rides I'm working on it after I put it on the trailer. I've got to replace an upper ball joint, control arm bushings in the front, replace the rear arms with the satv ones, a rear wheel bearing, rear knuckle bushings. The trailer needs tires and bearings my truck ac quit a month ago and I'm sure I'm forgetting crap. If I didn't have to work on I'd have broken something else or found another mod lol.
POS Honda!!!

Have you considered a KRX???
I hear they are the best machines for people who ride hard 😂😂

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Don’t feel bad TGG.

BAA07A0C 3A83 4C34 B58C 2118075521E0

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We'll get there Thursday the 3rd sometime in the early afternoon. There will be between 4 and 7 people in our group, divided between the cabins and the camper parking at RRB. I'll be the guy with the frosty adult beverage in his hand and a Green Arctic Scat 700. Lets have a beer together.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thursday, very late I'm certain.:confused: That will be an 825 mile day! Leaving Tuesday for a couple days in Pigeon Forge then home.

My group will be looking for some guided rides too. We've never been to Royal Blue. Not interested in any terror trails with the family in tow. Prefer medium difficulty and faster trails with some kind of scenery for the wives if anyone can help us out.

G

GARedRyder

Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2021
Ranger, Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thursday, very late I'm certain.:confused: That will be an 825 mile day! Leaving Tuesday for a couple days in Pigeon Forge then home.

My group will be looking for some guided rides too. We've never been to Royal Blue. Not interested in any terror trails with the family in tow. Prefer medium difficulty and faster trails with some kind of scenery for the wives if anyone can help us out.
If you find this group let me know. Mines still stock and the wife doesn’t do white knuckle trails.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was just kidding about trail 9. That's the hardest trail at royal blue. Easily doable in a stock machine but it's also easy to have plenty of carnage on that trail.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

We are working on some guided group rides now. We will do our best to acomidate all levels and riding experiences.
Keep an eye out for future thread.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!