Wireless camera inside Toyhauler

R

RJD

Sep 10, 2016
Gladstone, Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I will be installing this somewhere inside my toy hauler so I can keep an eye on the Pioneer while traveling.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07425TPBT/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Has anyone else done this and is your camera wireless ? I am curious to know how well it works......any issues with the signal ?
Hello from the UP of Michigan. I have been a member for a year or so and have really enjoyed all the great information I've gotten from the members.Thank you all.
I'm not familiar with this camera but I did install a Peak wireless camera in my truck. You may want to do a little research as to how far this camera signals can travel. My camera needed an extension cable to reach the back of the truck if it were a crew cab with a 8 foot box. You may loose signal trying to reach the trailer.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Hello from the UP of Michigan. I have been a member for a year or so and have really enjoyed all the great information I've gotten from the members.Thank you all.
I'm not familiar with this camera but I did install a Peak wireless camera in my truck. You may want to do a little research as to how far this camera signals can travel. My camera needed an extension cable to reach the back of the truck if it were a crew cab with a 8 foot box. You may loose signal trying to reach the trailer.
Thanks for the reply , they "claim" 320 ft with no obstructions on this camera but you know how that is !

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d question it...wireless signal and wood walls equals not very good signal. Maybe 320’ line of sight.

On my camper I have a furrion (lippert) rear wireless camera and it’s awesome!

Unfortunately it’s about 3.5x what you’ve posted. On Walmart.com they are around 380 delivered.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!