P500 You can hear a pin drop!

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
To break the silence, Wish they made a PTO, recall an older Terra Pro ATV that had one. Or better yet, a rear backhoe with seat on the rack. Boys and their toys.

View attachment 96393 View attachment 96394

think Yamaha made one 80s- but the only time I ever saw one for sale wanted like 4 or 5 k with just a mower. popo makes a more modern utv and another one I would never buy because of cost bobcat utvs have lifts and that stuff on the front

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
any backhoe is terribly expensive really. I got a 06 NH TC30 for 5k, cause it looks like crap but you cant kill those or any of the big three really. incredibly powerful I can mow 5ft brush hog mowing trails couple feet deep in m on the petal all the way. most of the ruts I just take out a box blade in the summer. its light tall and powerful like a utv, but you have the hydraulics for doing stuff. If you aren't into older stuff like that one of the other guys has a 24 hp Kubota tlb he brings sometimes when we need to clear some trees or whatever, but they make the payments on something like that normal people can afford, he can do a ton its the bigger one, I think he said he pays a little over 200 a month huge warranty and for homeowner stuff they would last too

Reactions: Chooglin
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
when I first got it ive done tires and other stuff, its 4wd got hydrostatic, all the modern goodies 30hp diesel
I am always surprised by how much I can do with the box blade, I got for 500 bucks, small trees plowed over, ruts leveling trails from tractors, only thing I have found for the wet snow we get a lot, we got like 6inches the other day that's plugging the blower and kills you if you try to shovel.
20170501 195521

C

Chooglin

I bought this 2007 Massey ferguson gc2310 TLB with 60" mower deck , back in 2011 (with 34 hrs on it) for 15k. I have done a butt load of work with this Tractor and it has easily paid for itself many times over.

It has a 3 cylinder 23 hp Iseki engine. If you have alot of projects to do , it's well worth the investment.

IMG 0163

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Went for a quick ride yesterday to make sure my trail cameras were still there. have been looking into brackets to make my plastic landmaster bed into a dump bed, also would like to do a front locker but that will have to wait to until spring now. Busy with my youngest about to turn 16 looking at vehicles. He wants a Toyota 4x4 but I started with a used Chevette with no air so don't think he is going to start out with a $25-$35K truck.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
ive run all of them a bunch, worked on some too, we had some and rented some for work, big mowers backhoes and such. favorite was always the massey, you never find any decent used ones around here, cant afford new. maybe different story if I didn't have family to spend the money on. the nh and deere run as nice as the massey but not as nice to use they don't have the rad in the center either so have to clean the grate all the time, but you can find a decent used one for a third of the price of a massey.

Reactions: Chooglin
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I dream of a turbo setup too. Or cramming a 700 in there, but if (when) you get at least 20% more ponies from a turbo you'd be right there with a 700 anyway, so I prefer turbo.

Or a big bore kit w/ cam. I'd happily be the guinea pig for that mod.
Theres a place on Louisiana that makes a big bore kit for the P5, think it was 550cc, about a grand for the kit w a cam. :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!