P500 2016 or newer?

M

MacGyver

Dec 27, 2018
Nw Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks everyone! So much info on here I've been going cross eyed! I'm hoping my machine will be here in about a week and a half. Until then, ugh.

M

MacGyver

Dec 27, 2018
Nw Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
It's finally on it's 1500km journey home! I can wait till it get here! It should be here by the weekend... Pics will follow after rit arrives!
IMG 3345

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
It's finally on it's 1500km journey home! I can wait till it get here! It should be here by the weekend... Pics will follow after rit arrives!
View attachment 108214
Best feeling will be to change your ownership status. Congrats and enjoy the machine.

M

MacGyver

Dec 27, 2018
Nw Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks! I ended up buying a 2018 demo in Quebec and having it shipped here to Ontario. After several $1000+ quotes, I was finally quoted $650c to ship for open transport... I agreed.. Then last minute, the guy ended up with room in his enclosed trailer and I got that for the same price! Very happy as we're getting another foot of snow this week! At least now it'll be clean when I first get to see it!! Lol
I had the dealer box up the windshield and soft top as I was expecting open transport. This machine, plus the accessories and shipping, was still about $1200 cheaper than what the local dealer wanted for a bare 2019. I'm happy with the deal. Now I wait for it to show up so I can sleep!!
IMG 3332

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!