P500 2017 Pioneer 500 pricing

W

WBCC

So I'm from CT, looking to buy a P500 in NH. I've been dealing with Naults and Freedom Cycle. After dealing a little, both have come back with a price of $8989 OTD. Does this seem decent for a red or green 2017 Pioneer 500? My next step with them is financing. Would prefer to go with the Honda loan so I don't have to get any sort of loan insurance (local banks require collateral loan). Going to finance for 4 or 5 years depending on the rates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just purchased mine (New 2017 p500)here in Oklahoma for $7500 and some change OTD. List price was $6999 online +freight. They blamed their internet department for not removing the 1 day Black Friday price. Since I had a screenshot from two different sources they honored it. They were changed to $8999 later that day. I've added a handful of accessories now and am still in it for less than that.

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
I just purchased mine (New 2017 p500)here in Oklahoma for $7500 and some change OTD. List price was $6999 online +freight. They blamed their internet department for not removing the 1 day Black Friday price. Since I had a screenshot from two different sources they honored it. They were changed to $8999 later that day. I've added a handful of accessories now and am still in it for less than that.
GREAT DEAL! Welcome from Western NY.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Mississippi and put some miles on that pioneer.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500

Howdy from Edmond, OK. Now you have an excuse to drive it like you stole it! ;)

U

utahyank

Apr 9, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah for sure!
I just purchased a 2018 pioneer 500 and paid $9200....that included the shipping, setup, documentation, but not the sales tax..........I tried buying at a volume dealer in Phoenix, but the best they would do is $9500......I ended up buying at a small dealer in Utah......

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I just purchased a 2018 pioneer 500 and paid $9200....that included the shipping, setup, documentation, but not the sales tax..........I tried buying at a volume dealer in Phoenix, but the best they would do is $9500......I ended up buying at a small dealer in Utah......
Let us see your new ride and where in Utah or Arizona will u be riding? Send some pics of your rides also ;):) and welcome from Mississippi.

U

utahyank

Apr 9, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Let us see your new ride and where in Utah or Arizona will u be riding? Send some pics of your rides also ;):) and welcome from Mississippi.
I am an old guy (80) and don't know how to link a photo.....yeah, I know....I will be riding the 50 inch trails in Utah this summer....near Moab, the Arapeen trail, and the Paiute trail......all beautiful country........there are some you tube videos that you can get an idea of the rides....thanks.....

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I am an old guy (80) and don't know how to link a photo.....yeah, I know....I will be riding the 50 inch trails in Utah this summer....near Moab, the Arapeen trail, and the Paiute trail......all beautiful country........there are some you tube videos that you can get an idea of the rides....thanks.....
Back in the early 70's I was stationed in Green River, went to Dead Horse Canyon once and spent all my extra time walking around looking for petrified dinosaur dung....that was some of the best duty I ever served.....loved that area.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
U

utahyank

Apr 9, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Back in the early 70's I was stationed in Green River, went to Dead Horse Canyon once and spent all my extra time walking around looking for petrified dinosaur dung....that was some of the best duty I ever served.....loved that area.
yeah...it is special....there is a bluff near Kemmerer Wyo that is a draw for fossil hunters....and of course the the dinosaur bones deposit near Vernal Utah....both within an hour or so drive from Green River..........I didn't know there was a military facility at Green River.....may I presume it involved underground silos?

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
yeah...it is special....there is a bluff near Kemmerer Wyo that is a draw for fossil hunters....and of course the the dinosaur bones deposit near Vernal Utah....both within an hour or so drive from Green River..........I didn't know there was a military facility at Green River.....may I presume it involved underground silos?
It was a temporary site just East of the town on the other side of the river, a few miles South of the Camp was a cold water geyser. back than the Army test shoot Pershing missiles from Green River to White Sands in New Mexico.
I went through the area about 15 years ago, can't remember the highway it's new and pretty much bypasses the town, could see the railroad trestle spanning the river, looked the same.
I'm 64 and really enjoy the P500...I'm sure you will too.

Last edited:
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
It was a temporary site just East of the town on the other side of the river, a few miles South of the Camp was a cold water geyser. back than the Army test shot Pershing missiles from Green River to White Sands in New Mexico.
I went through the area about 15 years ago, can't remember the highway it's new and pretty much bypasses the town, could see the railroad trestle spanning the river, looked the same.
I'm 64 and really enjoy the P500...I'm sure you will too.
I'm 54 and I feel like I just can't ride my P500 enough. Here in Mississippi we are contemplating the idea of getting a group of riders from here and head to Utah in caravan.

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I'm 68 and really enjoying my P5. Here in Western NY we ride fairly steep snowy, muddy, slippery hills and it gets around just fine. It amazes me sometimes. Heck, we have snow on the ground this morning!!
My top speed so far is 31 mph seems pretty fast for me, I'll let it rip when the weather improves to see what the top speed is. climbed a pretty steep hill last week in 2 wheel drive and it never grunted. It's everything I want.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm 54 and I feel like I just can't ride my P500 enough. Here in Mississippi we are contemplating the idea of getting a group of riders from here and head to Utah in caravan.
Note:.....if going to utah.
..bring your own beer...there
beer is only.....3.2 alcohol content
.....anything over that..must be
purchased at Liquor Store...
FYI..lol

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Note:.....if going to utah.
..bring your own beer...there
beer is only.....3.2 alcohol content
.....anything over that..must be
purchased at Liquor Store...
FYI..lol
Thanks for the worning will bring our own from Ms.

Reactions: rocmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!