P500 2017 Pioneer 500 pricing

DrunkinDonuts

DrunkinDonuts

Mar 29, 2019
Buffalo, NY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
So I'm from CT, looking to buy a P500 in NH. I've been dealing with Naults and Freedom Cycle. After dealing a little, both have come back with a price of $8989 OTD. Does this seem decent for a red or green 2017 Pioneer 500? My next step with them is financing. Would prefer to go with the Honda loan so I don't have to get any sort of loan insurance (local banks require collateral loan). Going to finance for 4 or 5 years depending on the rates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $8976.67 OTD for mine ($7559 unit, $500 destination, $705.17 tax, $50 doc fee, $162.50 title & license) I had called around to dealers near me (outside buffalo NY) and that was about the lowest I could find

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!