HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Huck, I'm in the Phoenix area. Would you mind sharing which dealer ultimately gave you the best deal, and which one you've bough from. I've purchased a motorcycle from Western Honda in Scottsdale before. Gave them a fair take it or leave it offer and they took it. But I hear good things about North Valley Honda too.

Debating on looking for a used 2016 P500, or getting a 2017 new at some point.

Thanks in advance!
Apache gave me the best deal , Just after I bought mine from ride now . Being anxious cost me $500.00

L

lakebear

Mar 9, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
So I'm from CT, looking to buy a P500 in NH. I've been dealing with Naults and Freedom Cycle. After dealing a little, both have come back with a price of $8989 OTD. Does this seem decent for a red or green 2017 Pioneer 500? My next step with them is financing. Would prefer to go with the Honda loan so I don't have to get any sort of loan insurance (local banks require collateral loan). Going to finance for 4 or 5 years depending on the rates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Northern Wisconsin yesterday 7899 plus tax....17s going fast can only get red

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Northern Wisconsin yesterday 7899 plus tax....17s going fast can only get red
That's awesome u will be very impressed with your new P500 and we are extremely close to getting a front locker for it as well. It's going to be an awesome machine.

Reactions: Gassygordo
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
So I'm new to this site but thought I'd chime in since I'm looking to get a 500 soon and right now I got a line on a 2017 OTD for $8770 here in Michigan although I'll have to drive a bit to get it, not the very best price but not the worst either.
I'm going to keep looking around a bit to see what other dealers will offer me but Michigan dealers are a pain.

I want it before april so I can get my trail stickers for it and head out to the trails in between using it around our property.
I live in southeast Michigan but also have a home in south branch.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So I'm new to this site but thought I'd chime in since I'm looking to get a 500 soon and right now I got a line on a 2017 OTD for $8770 here in Michigan although I'll have to drive a bit to get it, not the very best price but not the worst either.
I'm going to keep looking around a bit to see what other dealers will offer me but Michigan dealers are a pain.

I want it before april so I can get my trail stickers for it and head out to the trails in between using it around our property.
I live in southeast Michigan but also have a home in south branch.

Don't know where you're driving to but US 27 Motorsports had the best price in MI when I bought mine. Second best price was Honda East in Maumee OH.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and lee
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I contacted US27 today via email but I'll have to call them Monday when I get back to the city where I can get a good cell signal, we're up north in the woods where the phone barely works (and loving it).

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Some Dealers will advertise on craigslist....it's worth a try to check your area.

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I contacted US27 today via email but I'll have to call them Monday when I get back to the city where I can get a good cell signal, we're up north in the woods where the phone barely works (and loving it).
definitely check out Honda east,they're a major dealer.i bought mine at Macomb Honda because he came down when I told him I was going to ohio to purchase.south branch is a beautiful area.i have a small place outside McKinley east of Mio

B

BSD

Apr 18, 2017
NH
Ownership

1. 500
So I'm from CT, looking to buy a P500 in NH. I've been dealing with Naults and Freedom Cycle. After dealing a little, both have come back with a price of $8989 OTD. Does this seem decent for a red or green 2017 Pioneer 500? My next step with them is financing. Would prefer to go with the Honda loan so I don't have to get any sort of loan insurance (local banks require collateral loan). Going to finance for 4 or 5 years depending on the rates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought mine in Maine last Summer paid $7900. Was a left over 2015.

B

BSD

Apr 18, 2017
NH
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry. First post and I made a mistake. I purchased last summer at Cove-Side in Maine for $7699.00. It was a two year left over 2015. It doesn’t have a full automatic. But my first dirt bike when I was a kid was a CT70 semi-automatic. No clutch, just shift thrust the gears.
Funny it was red. My pioneer is red. The exhaust smell when it’s hot is near identical. It was like I was a kid again the first time I rode it.
34674C63 6EB4 4F2E 96BB E36C29DE2739

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry. First post and I made a mistake. I purchased last summer at Cove-Side in Maine for $7699.00. It was a two year left over 2015. It doesn’t have a full automatic. But my first dirt bike when I was a kid was a CT70 semi-automatic. No clutch, just shift thrust the gears.
Funny it was red. My pioneer is red. The exhaust smell when it’s hot is near identical. It was like I was a kid again the first time I rode it.
View attachment 69610
i had a ct70 as a kid...the thing was a tank....mine was red also

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I am in Tennessee and looking to get a machine, what dealer in Mississippi did you get your machine from, that is a better price than I have found at our high volume dealer here in Tn
When I got my 17 in November of 2016, Bama Powersports in Oxford, AL had the best price I found in AL or GA, at that time all prices were OTD, and I got a better than web listed price by calling them. I think they are now Speedzone Motorsports - their website lists 2017 P500 for $8499 and 2018 for $8999. Being a different name I'm not sure if still OTD prices listed. SpeedZone Motorsports Oxford - New & Used Powersports Vehicles, Sales, Service, and Parts in Oxford, AL, near Jacksonville, Lincoln, Talladega, and Wedowee

B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
Forest Park Honda in Erie PA
P500 $7,399 + tax
P700 $8,799 + tax
P1000-4 $9,999 + tax

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!