Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I should be up there early in the a.m Thursday. I've never been but sounds fun, how family friendly is the ride there? Just wondering if my 5 and 6 yr old will be good for it?
Not trying to be a smartass but that will depend who is going on this ride. Mostly though most people have or should have enough respect around women and small children. My guess is a day ride on a Thursday should stay mostly tame.

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We'll be there Wednesday night. @knuckledeep will be with us also. Hey @nitzo I dont know which day youre getting there but this would probably be up youre alley.

Yes sir, sounds good to me, I'm in. We changed our reservations from getting in on Wed. to arriving Monday. Hell, if it keeps going the way it is, we will be getting there sometime in February.:D

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not trying to be a smartass but that will depend who is going on this ride. Mostly though most people have or should have enough respect around women and small children. My guess is a day ride on a Thursday should stay mostly tame.
I agree, day rides are pretty tame, night rides get a little more rowdy.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok I have a couple questions, what type of trails are We talking to get to prison and train I have a Wife and Dog to keep happy , roughly about how long is the round trip, I would be interested in Thursday if it is not to aggressive trail wise o_O:)

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Ok I have a couple questions, what type of trails are We talking to get to prison and train I have a Wife and Dog to keep happy , roughly about how long is the round trip, I would be interested in Thursday if it is not to aggressive trail wise o_O:)

I took this trip with the group last year, nothing very aggressive at all . There is several miles of rocky trails around carry flats but nothing major as to grades and obstacles . We went back by road mostly. I assume the group will eat at the prison as we did. Not sure about your dog during this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I should be up there early in the a.m Thursday. I've never been but sounds fun, how family friendly is the ride there? Just wondering if my 5 and 6 yr old will be good for it?
I will say that sometimes theres a few cus words thrown around. But I will also say 99% of the members I have been around are VERY respectful of others.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I took this trip with the group last year, nothing very aggressive at all . There is several miles of rocky trails around carry flats but nothing major as to grades and obstacles . We went back by road mostly. I assume the group will eat at the prison as we did. Not sure about your dog during this time.

I like the 7 hour or less version.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

This is more along the lines of what I meant by "how family friendly it was" but its good to know that everyone is respectfull. From what I've heard about you guys up there I wouldnt think other wise :)

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This is more along the lines of what I meant by "how family friendly it was" but its good to know that everyone is respectfull. From what I've heard about you guys up there I wouldnt think other wise :)
I was just wondering if it was going to be some extreme trail riding where we could end up on our side like some videos I've seen. As far as the kids go, they are used to being around adults having fun with refreshments. Besides, everyone knows the fun really starts after the kids r asleep.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was just wondering if it was going to be some extreme trail riding where we could end up on our side like some videos I've seen. As far as the kids go, they are used to being around adults having fun with refreshments. Besides, everyone knows the fun really starts after the kids r asleep.
This group is TOP NOTCH in my book. @JACKAL is great guy and knows the place better than anyone I know. So if we need to split up at the prison, then we can work with that. NO ONE GOES BACK ALONE, EVER!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!