Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am getting to excited about the talon so I may be getting it this week!
Thank You and Anyone involved in organizing this, Sounds Great and We are very much Looking forward to this, I assume that gathering times and locations will come as time draws near :) Thank You again for organizing this and the info,,,,,,
Yes sir
As time gets closer and more people chime in I will get with Jackel and we will setup a deparcher time and place.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
is thursday the planned day? if so count me in. be good to stretch the legs when i get there. i can only run about 38-40 mph though with the portals for short distances. 20 mph all day long

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
is thursday the planned day? if so count me in. be good to stretch the legs when i get there. i can only run about 38-40 mph though with the portals for short distances. 20 mph all day long

Last year we rode some trails to the Prison and got there after lunch' we had a member of our group fall ill and we took pavement back running 30-40 MPH. You are more than welcome to ride with my Dad and I?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So I'm staying at Eagle resort, but I probably can't check in that early on Thursday. Is there a placeclose by I can leave truck and trailer to go on this ride? Or do I have to allow time to park at resort and make the ride over to where we would meet?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I'm staying at Eagle resort, but I probably can't check in that early on Thursday. Is there a placeclose by I can leave truck and trailer to go on this ride? Or do I have to allow time to park at resort and make the ride over to where we would meet?
they said there is parking place close by.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

They usually have plenty of parking for early arrivals. You can park, unload, and ride then check in that evening.

Reactions: seig and JenElio
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I will likely make more than 1 trip that week. If enough people want to go Tuesday or Wednesday will take some then too. But Thursday morning would likely be the biggest group.

With a dozen machines or more would like to leave RRB by 9AM, should get to BMP about 1:30-2:00 pm do lunch, look around then head back.

Even taking road back at 25-30 mph we wouldn't return until about dark.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will likely make more than 1 trip that week. If enough people want to go Tuesday or Wednesday will take some then too. But Thursday morning would likely be the biggest group.

With a dozen machines or more would like to leave RRB by 9AM, should get to BMP about 1:30-2:00 pm do lunch, look around then head back.

So is that 4.5 hrs of non stop riding? Or r there little pit stops along the way? Either way sounds fun!

Reactions: seig
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So is that 4.5 hrs of non stop riding? Or r there little pit stops along the way? Either way sounds fun!
Multiple stops along the way, couple of overlooks, the New River Train, and the old prison. Usually not more than an hour nonstop between places to see. That said 5/30 riders need not apply, they would be sober first half of trip.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

My schedule will accomidate Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I can maybe lead a group to the flame Wednesday or Thursday.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My schedule will accomidate Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I can maybe lead a group to the flame Wednesday or Thursday.
Depending upon group sentiment can always hit Eternal Flame on way back, just adds another 90 minutes.

Alternatively if I plot a route without Windrock trails, the Eternal Flame would line right up as a first POI going west before heading south across New River unit to prison, need to check it out for difficulty of trails and time to get there.

@Hondasxs is coming in January sometime, maybe we can plot a route then.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!