P1000m5 4 lock

R

rickoshea

i wish that would work for me.i had the cover off and actually tried moving it around to get the thing to light up,no love.it must be a sensor issue for mine.

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i wish that would work for me.i had the cover off and actually tried moving it around to get the thing to light up,no love.it must be a sensor issue for mine.
You have to jack it up and put it in neutral so you can spin the tire.

Reactions: aprils_fool
R

rickoshea

You have to jack it up and put it in neutral so you can spin the tire.
Already did.i've done everything I could possibly do.time for the techs to deal with it.it is still under warranty for a few years.i just need to find the time to get it in.late winter/early spring most likely

Sjc3081

Sjc3081

Jan 16, 2017
Wappinger NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the same problem all drive modes worked but my dash indicator did not. The dealer replaced my rear diff under warranty. There is a Honda tech on this site who mentioned that some rear diff sensors were not installed correctly causing our problem. I can’t find his name or the post.

R

rickoshea

well,i can't ride for a couple weeks so i put it on the trailer and took it into town to the honda dealer and left it in their capable hands.told them to do whatever it takes however long it takes.if anyone's interested in the final result i'll post it if/when they finger it out.lately,if i start it in 4 lock it will show on the dash,but not always.if i start it in 2 lock it won't show any other modes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!