DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I didn't see any pricing on their website. Did I miss it somehow?

Steve
You have to go through and "build" one, then provide name, phone, email, stool, urine, and semen. I used fakes for the 1st 3 and just sent my underwear for the rest.
I built one and thought price was pretty steep, and was going to mention it, but...I haven't been shopping for the things, so could be normal fare as far as I knew.

J

JTW

You have to go through and "build" one, then provide name, phone, email, stool, urine, and semen. I used fakes for the 1st 3 and just sent my underwear for the rest.
I built one and thought price was pretty steep, and was going to mention it, but...I haven't been shopping for the things, so could be normal fare as far as I knew.
So you’re they cocksucker that sent me those nasty ass underwear! They were brown, yellow and stiff as a board! But they fit nice!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
So you’re they cocksucker that sent me those nasty ass underwear! They were brown, yellow and stiff as a board! But they fit nice!
Sorry. Must have accidentally switched envelopes. Someone at a tent company is staring down a 14" black rubber dong right now and very confused.
Hey! Are those the ones I payed for you said they were yours!!!!
You know he doesn't wear underwear!

Anyway, I misspoke. @stellarpod, the procedure I spoke of was for the TAXA trailer things linked to earlier, NOT the Jumping jacks ones. Sorry! But hey....at least I didn't send you the wrong envelope!

Last edited:
advertisement
B

bionicman

Oct 19, 2019
seattle
Ownership

1. Talon X
That means they’re high!
try 12k for a 6x12x8 blackout version for essentially a utility trailer with a pop up tent
that being said I dont have any plans to sell mine & use it at least one weekend a month all year

try Home | Dayspring Trailers in Gresham OR | Flatbed Utility Trailers in OR, Used Cars and Enclosed Trailers in OR | Portland OR trailer dealerfor pricing

they are high but canvas tent material is dependable your not dragging a toy hauler through the air & you dont need a 80K tow rig also with timbren axle setup im able to get it to my offgrid property with ease & its a very robust built trailer ~ purpose built for a specific usage

J

JTW

try 12k for a 6x12x8 blackout version for essentially a utility trailer with a pop up tent
that being said I dont have any plans to sell mine & use it at least one weekend a month all year

try Home | Dayspring Trailers in Gresham OR | Flatbed Utility Trailers in OR, Used Cars and Enclosed Trailers in OR | Portland OR trailer dealerfor pricing

they are high but canvas tent material is dependable your not dragging a toy hauler through the air & you dont need a 80K tow rig also with timbren axle setup im able to get it to my offgrid property with ease & its a very robust built trailer ~ purpose built for a specific usage
It’s still cool..

Reactions: Mudwing
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Until they’re of gnomes and s*** buckets..

I know you like toilets with the butt sprinkler but a good s*** bucket is important when you're overlanding.

Someone needs to make a toilet seat you can hang on a tree easily

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing and JTW
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know you like toilets with the but sprinkler but a good s*** bucket is important when you're overlanding.

Had one with a small metal frame under it with a ratchet strap setup on the frame. Wasn't elegant or anything but it worked.

J

JTW

I know you like toilets with the but sprinkler but a good s*** bucket is important when you're overlanding.

Or just find a friend like you that’s like a momma cow and have someone lick you clean! I appreciate it every time!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!