P500 Blueberry Build

Jshell3 submitted a new Garage Item:

Jshell3 "blueberry"

Ok HondaSXS... I spent an afternoon putting this slideshow together showcasing Blueberry... I tried to list any accessories up to this point (10/29/2016)... So I'm nearly done with it for the time being. Ready to Ride!!!

This plays best on your phone. Designed for the Vertical screen!

If there's something you see that you'd like to know more... Like where I got it, or how much did it cost... just ask.

The time I've spent has been fun and addictive to build. Now that I'm finishing up, I realize that I'll miss the hours I spent tinkering in the shop or waiting for UPS to show up!

The HondaSxS stickers on Blueberry represent YOU! and the nights on my phone reading various threads, digging through opinions and taking advice on this build. Thanks a ton!!!

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I guess a person can't leave comments on this site? Then why have it? I'm new to this and so far it seems like there are some people that walk on water with messed up comments like yours. Yes I can read the date it was posted. Just trying to fit in.

Sorry to see that you're getting that vibe @SXSHP500CO . Post wherever you want to, new members digging into old threads is actually a little refreshing, most don't bother.
Blueberry was a BA build by Jshell that is no longer on the forum but was a very cool guy.
Nobody walks on water here, just lots of different personalities and hard to interpret tone in the written word. Bumping elbows with roc is no surprise, lol, you're fitting in fine! Many have asked about his typing format, you get used to it. :D

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Wow...
ok.....
wasn't meant that way...
......I get it
I apologize for what I wrote I took it wrong I didn't mean anything by it I just want to find a form or a club that wants to share the same interest that I do I was just making a good comment I thought if I said something wrong to you or I wrote something wrong to you apologizing that was probably not the right thing to do I hope to talk to you soon thank you

I didn't join this club to make enemies i'm just learning how to do this I'm not a Facebook her I'm not a big Texter I'm just an old fart have a good day

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Old posts with good information never die...they just get bumped. I do that for new owners if a particular post helped me when I first got mine.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I apologize for what I wrote I took it wrong I didn't mean anything by it I just want to find a form or a club that wants to share the same interest that I do I was just making a good comment I thought if I said something wrong to you or I wrote something wrong to you apologizing that was probably not the right thing to do I hope to talk to you soon thank you

I didn't join this club to make enemies i'm just learning how to do this I'm not a Facebook her I'm not a big Texter I'm just an old fart have a good day
Its...all good
Im...also an older
guy...
No hard feeling...here
Ride safe

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry to see that you're getting that vibe @SXSHP500CO . Post wherever you want to, new members digging into old threads is actually a little refreshing, most don't bother.
Blueberry was a BA build by Jshell that is no longer on the forum but was a very cool guy.
Nobody walks on water here, just lots of different personalities and hard to interpret tone in the written word. Bumping elbows with roc is no surprise, lol, you're fitting in fine! Many have asked about his typing format, you get used to it. :D

Mr Trigger. In my picture that's on the post what does the little green triangle mean?

Have a great day. It's very windy here in Colorado I think I saw Dorathy and Toto fly by

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little green triangle on top left or your pic means you or said member is currently online.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!