P1000 cab sucks

B

Buckslayr

Oct 18, 2019
Nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alumalite Armor made a high quality setup but your probably looking at $4500 or so. But that's the cost of making something designed to work together rather than piecemeal 4 different companies accessories.

View attachment 311296
View attachment 311298
have you seen one of these on a pioneer, are they pretty tight?Insulated?

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
have you seen one of these on a pioneer, are they pretty tight?Insulated?
I haven't in person. but there was a member on here that had one and loved it. It adds some weight he said and costly. You can only use that, no mix match. It was back in 17’ish When I seen him on here haven't seen him since. Dont remember his name either.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ive hard these are great! Cant beat the warranty as well.
if you PM @SuperATV he will give u a nice discount. There alot cheaper than the Absolute Armor.

• Love
Reactions: SuperATV and Lady01
B

Buckslayr

Oct 18, 2019
Nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive hard these are great! Cant beat the warranty as well.
if you PM @SuperATV he will give u a nice discount. There alot cheaper than the Absolute Armor.

My son bought a mule for his family and a dfk hardcabs kit,I'll help him put it on and check out fit and finish, thanks for replies

Reactions: Remington
J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks to me you have a good start on the cab.Ck and fill your gaps under the windsheild i used silicone in black.Also ck your heat coming out of the ducts that will tell you how your heater is performing.Mine 145 -150 at the duct at 2 bars.

Reactions: TxDoc
B

Buckslayr

Oct 18, 2019
Nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks to me you have a good start on the cab.Ck and fill your gaps under the windsheild i used silicone in black.Also ck your heat coming out of the ducts that will tell you how your heater is performing.Mine 145 -150 at the duct at 2 bars.
I would say my heat is no where near 140,I’m gonna block more of my radiator too, I even have the maxi stat on my heater, didn’t seem to make any difference

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!