Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
For Nat, propane gas appliances remember a Manometer is your friend,
It pays to be best friends with an HVACR tech ... who is also building his new house literally next door. :)

His son just recently finished HVACR school, too. Following in dad's footsteps.
we find a few bad regulators after the part changers have been there.
I bet you've seen some doozies.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It pays to be best friends with an HVACR tech ... who is also building his new house literally next door. :)

His son just recently finished HVACR school, too. Following in dad's footsteps.

I bet you've seen some doozies.
Yes we do, we service Tankless Water Heaters mostly. Most issues are improper installations.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've heard that @Ajkinder0809 could solve this issue
I beg to differ with you… in order for @Ajkinder0809 to know anything about this he wood have to get a notification… and we all know how he/she (we’re all inclusive here) fells about notifications.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We only had one item on the home inspection list that I made the previous owners get fixed as a condition of the sale: A leaking tankless water heater. LOL.
What brand is it? Rinnai have a ten year warranty on the heat exchanger, five year on parts and labor on the other parts on residential applications.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Y’all must be arguing with the almighty douche bag PooperScooper. You will see how big of a DB he really is when you meet him and his wife at TO.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe if had a big enough cooler in the back the extra weight would make the engine run hotter and would solve your heating issues 🤔?

What do you suggest @Ridinfool ?
I don’t think I wood go that Elaborate…
I’d probably just put a 3500 watt generator in the back and mount 2 hair dryers under the hood pointing at the radiator, that should warm it up fast.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!