Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well another big weekend in the books. Lots more zip ties added. We got deep off the trails but eventually found our way home. Deep ass snow at points and had to 4hr bushwhack through a mile of forest. Left with two Polaris but they turned around as normal. First ever KRX out here, he was talking a little smack but judging by the condition of his ride I didn’t exactly listen. He’d planned on riding with but never made it off the road. Thing is f***ing huge, it’d never follow our group around here.
Saturday night went bad, lady camping close by in a Tyrex 4 door decided to pick up some passengers from another campsite and not far after they took off she over corrected on the road and launched herself out the windshield with a triple roll over. Two of the other passengers she picked up were friends of the family, one has broken arm and collar bone the other received 10 stitches to the head. No one wearing seatbelts, could’ve been much worse. Driver was arrested at the hospital. Parking lot racers…
Good weekend for our group at least. Was a lot of work getting around but machines did do it. Polaris did pretty good while they were with us, broken fenders and a toasted belt, otherwise not bad.
IMG 1107
IMG 1109
IMG 1108
IMG 1105
IMG 1106
IMG 1085
IMG 1079
IMG 1074
IMG 1073
IMG 1070
IMG 1069
IMG 1078
IMG 1108
IMG 1026

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last weekend adventures. Ran hard yet again, missed some damn good photo opportunities but got a few. Pretty good group, but a few are having belt issues. I did get a pinch flat that required 3 separate plugs to the sidewall and my rock sliders are so f***ed up they are getting hung up on things occasionally.
Me and another Talon are stuck in high range but still out front, even with others burning belts in low. Time for tires on the Talon, they made it to 3500 miles, lots of plugs but now still holding air. Almost bald though and becoming hard on equipment with as hard as I have to hit s*** to make it.
IMG 1334
IMG 1332
IMG 1288
IMG 1287
IMG 1282
IMG 1275
IMG 1264
IMG 1229
IMG 1216
IMG 1208

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What tires are thinking, for your type of riding?
Honestly still going to run the factory Maxxis. They hold up fairly good and imo the traction is just second to the 2.0, they do better then nearly everyone I ride with. 3500 on Talon last year and we have a few sxs’s so can’t really afford 2-3k year on tires. I’m getting brand new takeoffs averaging 250 with wheels and running them on Pioneer as well. Don’t mind a few plugs and have extras to bolt on when they get shredded. It just makes sense to me.
I’d like to bump up size on Talon but currently stuck in high range only and a little more throttle seems to get over everything. With that being said if had the money I’d run 2.0 winter/spring and separate wheels with Terrabites for Summer. There’s just no such thing as a perfect all season tire here.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well, the ol s***box is getting some maintenance. Can’t believe you need to put tires on them sometimes.
Hey don’t the wheels hold up better considering it just gets Idaho dirt roads?
Am changing trans oil, been really hard on it in high range. Glanced at brakes, still good. Bushings in the front are a bit loose, everything else seems tight enough. Went through car wash and spent couple bucks on it when I washed the truck for my daughters prom. New round of zip ties and she’s ready for this weekend!

IMG 1462
IMG 1463

IMG 1278

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, the ol s***box is getting some maintenance. Can’t believe you need to put tires on them sometimes. Also w
Hey don’t the wheels hold up better considering it just gets Idaho dirt roads?
Am changing trans oil, been really hard on it in high range. Glanced at brakes, still good. Bushings in the front are a bit loose, everything else seems tight enough. Went through car wash and spent couple bucks on it when I washed the truck for my daughters prom. New round of zip ties and she’s ready for this weekend!

View attachment 385861View attachment 385862
View attachment 385865
You got to quit ridding dirt roads, there's a whole new world awaiting you! HA!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If’n you could just replace them wheels with Transorbital Mezzogalactic Pulse Interupter Quadbooster PlasmaRockets….and some imaginary Exoshave Terra Carverz Bluebeam Weapons! Think of the fun you could have with all that!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If’n you could just replace them wheels with Transorbital Mezzogalactic Pulse Interupter Quadbooster PlasmaRockets….and some imaginary Exoshave Terra Carverz Bluebeam Weapons! Think of the fun you could have with all that!
Baby steps. I can barely handle all the hp as it is.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!