image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
huh I tought I had taken a pic of it after I installed it, maybe not but you can see it kinda at the end of this video
Wow what a treat to wake up to! Makes me want to Ride!!!!! Looks good for what you can see of it.;)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That bumper definitely is the best value! When I am plowing my own trails through the trees I wouldn't be worried at all with that bumper equipped! Looks good as well! How do the WE shocks like it?o_O
I'm running Elka Stage 5s all the way around... I added a little more spring preload in the front, and set them for super squish... they are awesome!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
bumper weight don't matter once you decide to pony up on after market shocks!lol

I'll be getting shocks someday lol. But again I'm going with a different look on the machine and weight is still weight and it needs to go on a diet. I'll be lightening things around the rig coming up and getting weight lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be getting shocks someday lol. But again I'm going with a different look on the machine and weight is still weight and it needs to go on a diet. I'll be lightening things around the rig coming up and getting weight lower.

I'm sure you'll end up with a great set up... you always do!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure you'll end up with a great set up... you always do!

My plans changed a bit lately on the rig I want it completely different then anything out there. But I've been concerned about weight as well with all the clutch issues so finding something in between has been a head scratcher. Even the enclosure I did as light as possible to still work, trying everything. Shocks are top of my list but that's a big bill and I wouldn't be able to get anything done if I did those so they are back some.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Check out my latest vid. In the new years hangover run thread. It will make you want to get out and ride. Sorry cp not trying to steal your thunder.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Not at all buddy! This is my thread and anything goes in here. It's a safe place lol

advertisement