Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yea got it done.
Yall at Baptist today
Are you pleased with the product quality and fit?

No, we were at UAMS. But I’ve got her home now. :cool:

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes great fit.
Should have let me know I work at UAMS . Good people in neuroscience !
Good news is great.
Oh hell!! For some reason I thought you were over Ft Smith/Fayetteville way. You know of Dr. Day??

Glad you like the Trigger Shield!!

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Oh hell!! For some reason I thought you were over Ft Smith/Fayetteville way. You know of Dr. Day??

Glad you like the Trigger Shield!!
Sorry that woman of mine diverted me. No I do not know Dr Day. But there are only 12000 people on this campus. I am just outside of Cabot.

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry that woman of mine diverted me. No I do not know Dr Day. But there are only 12000 people on this campus. I am just outside of Cabot.
Dang wives, lol. Dr. Day is a renowned neurosurgeon. Yeah, the campus is huge. What do you do.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I work in Clinical Engineering. We take care of all the medical equipment. Calibrations and repairs.
Oh wow!!! Good job...:cool:

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Just showed up today. Very nice fit. Couple of custom cuts for the snorkel and bucket seat mounts and it fit like glove. Can't wait to see the difference on the trails. Also added a few fender clips to hold the back around the rack since my toolbox would've been too much work to tuck it under.

20190328 185328 20190328 185340

Wvjonesy

Wvjonesy

Apr 3, 2019
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
As anyone who owns a P5 knows, the noise that comes from behind you is loud. Especially with a roof and windshield on, it just reverberates off of them. Another issue is with the heat that comes up between the seats and the seat belt latch area, just ride through a puddle with a hot engine and watch the steam roll in.
3 yrs ago when I got mine, the fix was to buy some foil backed carpet to put under the seat. It was like $38 for a 3' x 4' piece. Wasn't quite enough and didn't cover it entirely but it worked pretty good. The problem was that it was carpet in an off road machine, always wet, hard to clean and started to stink.

Had an idea to use commercial roof rubber instead, thin so it conforms but tough and doesn't break down. I've had it in for a couple of years now. It's works better than the carpet because it's heavier and I never take it out unless I need to get underneath. First time taking the seat out after a pressure wash, I found two little pockets where water had puddled, cut two little holes and it's always dry now.

Evidently this rubber is hard to find in small quantities and expensive. The cheapest I found online was $100 for a 10' x 10' sheet. Then you have to cut it which is a total PITA! I've cut 4 of them now, using each previous one as a gauge and it still sucks trying to get it perfect. Too many contours for it to lay perfectly flat but it's sealed up good.
I think I have a good enough pattern now and enough rubber to make a batch of these for sale if anyone is interested? It would be $70 shipped.
Here's what you'd be getting, less some of the cuts for snorkel and wiring...

View attachment 105219 View attachment 105222 View attachment 105223 View attachment 105224

Hey Trigger,
I just joined this forum today (never joined anything like this before, so I’m really new at this). The main reason I joined was to get a “Trigger Guard” for my P500 after finding it here on the forum. It looks like a genius idea! Are you still making them? Let me know how to order one please!

Wvjonesy

Wvjonesy

Apr 3, 2019
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Trigger,
I just joined this forum today (never joined anything like this before, so I’m really new at this). The main reason I joined was to get a “Trigger Guard” for my P500 after finding it here on the forum. It looks like a genius idea! Are you still making them? Let me know how to order one please!

Hey Trigger,
Installed it today and it fit great! You are a genius! I had to make the areas on top where the seat clips in a little wider but everything else lined up perfectly. As I said before, you should sell these on eBay. You saved me loads of time and effort. Thanks again! I tried to add some pictures below....

24FBAEB1 C415 4785 90E5 C33C6503DC54 96E6ADD1 D348 4989 95B4 B9073C1414E1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!