Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol, you guys!!!!! Again, have to state how much I appreciate the quality customer service of Honda of Russellville! They could have said that I damaged the shock by dropping it, but they didn't! And although I know I didn't damage it and it arrived in that condition, a lessor company would have played it that way!

Absolutely! Makes you appreciate who you're doing business with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the pioneer out for an hour ride today with the new fox shocks. Wow, what a difference. My wife could not believe how much better it rode. The faster you ride it the better they felt. Will be installing the trail armor skid plate tomorrow! Getting ready for the takeover.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So by your recommendation you are saying I will not loose stabilityo_O
Can't say that about all the time. High speed dirt road I wouldn't be cranking on the wheel that's the main one. But it's more then drivable. I'd definitely coinsider pulling for rbr.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Look what I received today...
IMG 6647
Inspection complete! Now for some warm weather...looks like it's going to be almost 3 times warmer tomorrow
IMG 6648

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look what I received today...
View attachment 37894
Inspection complete! Now for some warm weather...looks like it's going to be almost 3 times warmer tomorrow
View attachment 37896
Man what a heat wave! You should not declair a "Inspection complete". It's always "Everything looks to be there" or "It seems to be normal." Never inspection complete. Your lawyer needs to declare that stuff! Glad you are whole again.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Man what a heat wave! You should not declair a "Inspection complete". It's always "Everything looks to be there" or "It seems to be normal." Never inspection complete. Your lawyer needs to declare that stuff! Glad you are whole again.
:rolleyes: But I didn't report on the findings of the inspection:confused:. Also, just noticed I didn't include new nuts and decal in the return:oops:. If any of you guys get them let me know I will drop them in the mail:)

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:rolleyes: But I didn't report on the findings of the inspection:confused:. Also, just noticed I didn't include new nuts and decal in the return:oops:. If any of you guys get them let me know I will drop them in the mail:)

Inspection completion pending is always better in case you have an accident. Decals and nuts thief! I hate when I forget the small things. I can tell your a extremely honest person because most people would not have taken a second thought. :)

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No don't drop them again!

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
With weather like that the shocks probably froze then broke. Lol

:eek:Don't say that! I have them hiding outside in the back of the van. Wife doesn't know about them so I can't bring them in to keep them warm:( I would have brought them inside otherwise!;) I feel like a neglectful parent:(

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:eek:Don't say that! I have them hiding outside in the back of the van. Wife doesn't know about them so I can't bring them in to keep them warm:( I would have brought them inside otherwise!;) I feel like a neglectful parent:(

I'm calling DHS right now. A child or wife shouldn't be treaded that way. LMAO

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thats gonna be a dream to drive compared to stock.
Looking forward to hearing a review on those tires. They sure look alot better.
It's too damn cold to test so I will definitely let everyone know how they handle! Pushed some snow with them today and there was a noticible difference...a little less traction. But didn't get them for the snow:)

Reactions: Ridem32
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!