Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@JTW they are in new condition with the exception of the plastic piece! And for the Record...I did not damage them @CumminsPusher! o_O Lol. This was clearly a Fox quality control oversight! But I would say if you could get them at a discounted price you will not be disappointed!

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
I was riding in that area on my Goldwing I needed a front tire and bought one from them it's a nice newer dealership. I was at the BBB rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The dealer selling the shocks is my localish dealer where I bought my rig. Wonder if I could get them cheaper than that if I picked em up?
Let us know - I know I am not too far away from there - we will have the tax since in state vs internet. How is that shop? looks like they sell quite a bit through ebay. Do they keep a lot of stuff in-stock?

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
IMG 6644
Packaged and ready to be shipped out! Hoping for a swap today! Notice name and shipping/tracking information! Zoom in;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 37844
Packaged and ready to be shipped out! Hoping for a swap today! Notice name and shipping/tracking information! Zoom in;)

Well hopefully you don't destroy the new set as well getting them in! Lmao!
Hey are you pulling sway out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's what they all say but after further inspection the truth comes out.
Lol, you guys!!!!! Again, have to state how much I appreciate the quality customer service of Honda of Russellville! They could have said that I damaged the shock by dropping it, but they didn't! And although I know I didn't damage it and it arrived in that condition, a lessor company would have played it that way!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!