Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
My elkas have a steel insert. Thats there to help keep the preload nut from cutting into the spring when tightening. Remember seeing a part brake down link in someones post on the the new model. If it's a standard 2.5" spring, u could get aftermarket/universal steel piece.
IMG 20170305 001615587

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks! I like options! Hopefully the seller will take care of me! I was looking forward to riding yesterday:(

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks! I like options! Hopefully the seller will take care of me! I was looking forward to riding yesterday:(

UPDATE*

I received this from the Seller Today...

New message from: hondarus2tzj IconTopRatedSeller 19x18(20,835Stars 11)
No problem. What we will do is send you a whole new set of two rear. Inside the box will be a return label for you to send the damaged set back to us. Simply put the label on the box and give it back to the driver or drop off at a UPS store. We are sorry for this mishap. We appreciate your patience and understanding. The replacement set will leave today

Although it was inconvenient, I really appreciate quality customer service! I do appreciate as well that they are not waiting until they receive the damaged set before sending out the new set!:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
UPDATE*

New message from: hondarus2tzj View attachment 37631(20,835View attachment 37632)
No problem. What we will do is send you a whole new set of two rear. Inside the box will be a return label for you to send the damaged set back to us. Simply put the label on the box and give it back to the driver or drop off at a UPS store. We are sorry for this mishap. We appreciate your patience and understanding. The replacement set will leave today

Although it was inconvenient, I really appreciate quality customer service! I do appreciate as well that they are not waiting until they receive the damaged set before sending out the new set!:)

That's awesome service! Glad to hear it!!
I'll bet they'd do a good deal on the current set for someone? Honda will give them a hell of a break if they're fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

I hate PayPal.. I had my card compromised more after using it than any other time in the last 15 years. It wasn't just one occasion either.. I stopped using it and so did the issues.
Ditto. Stopped using PayPal about 8 years ago, magically Ive not had to change CC for unauthorized transactions, since.

I think partly because I would answer these erroneous fishing emails about my "account being limited " ...
and I'd go and log in to see why... duh

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: X4Dice and JTW
J

JTW

UPDATE*

New message from: hondarus2tzj View attachment 37631(20,835View attachment 37632)

Send me the sellers contact info!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I planned on sending them out Monday, but due to blizzard they won't go out until tomorrow assuming UPS is running
Eltobgi could you contact seller and see what possibility of not sending back if JTW was willing for discounted rate?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sure! I will let them know some are interested on this forum and ask for contact information! Will post when I receive the response
You're a damn good guy!

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!