Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dont know havent got to ride yet. @joeymt33 says it does.. thats why im trying it. Two blowers, dynamat on the center section and the full insulation has got to make a difference .

Big difference! I can't wait to hear your review.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Got my full underseat and up the back insulation in.
View attachment 47325
Middle section back in.
View attachment 47326
Job complete... FYI reinstalling the seat back by youself with the new insulation holding it out can be a real PITA.
View attachment 47327
Heres what i used..
Amazon.com: ESP Low-E® EZ-Cool Car Insulation Kit(Includes 40 Sq. Ft Insulation, 10' Foil Tape): Heat and Sound Automotive Insulation For Your Car Restoration Projects by ESP Low-E® SSR: Home Improvement
Looking good! That's going to work out great for the July Ozark Ride. Keep your buns from baking!;)

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the snorkel in...gotta tweak it but its in.
20170624 151849

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking good brother! giving me some excuses to stay out of the house and go out in the barn and do some work

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that setup looks awfully familiar lol. Hey, stick a prefilter on there to keep out larger objects. I think mine was like 15 bucks and goes right on the PVC.
Hmmm...I don't know what you talking about. ;)
Yup pre-filter is next on my list. I was impressed at how quiet this setup is. My only problem with it was the price...when you open the box and look at it and you like I just spent 200 bucks on this?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmmm...I don't know what you talking about. ;)
Yup pre-filter is next on my list. I was impressed at how quiet this setup is. My only problem with it was the price...when you open the box and look at it and you like I just spent 200 bucks on this?
Yup exactly what I thought too lol. It's that dang hard to find hose. That sucker is tough as nails.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!