P1000m5 Honda winch

J

Josepht85

Sep 11, 2016
Ellisville, Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know that that Honda accessories winch in a warn. But does anyone know what series it is? Is it a cheaper warn made specifically for Honda?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum!

I have heavily used the Warn/Honda on two different vehicles and they pull extremely hard and have never failed. They've been under water more times than I can count.

To me it looks like the Provantage 4500 and doesn't seem cheap at all.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I run the Honda/Warn Pro Vantage 4500 with synthetic rope. as far as I can tell, its not a cheaper made version just for Honda (ala Bighorn 2.0 4plys). Its the same quality you would expect from a Warn. I have over 1100 miles and have used it several times... its been great so far.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also have the honda warn provantage winch and it's great. There is a cheaper version of the provantage, it's called warn vantage it's easy to get the two mixed up. The provantage has better internal parts than the vantage. The only thing that is made specifically for the Honda that has to do with a winch is the wiring harness that plugs in the back of the accessory plug and the mounting bracket, not the winch it's self.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!