P1000 Left over screws?

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I took my p1000-5 to the dealer the other day for the clutch update but I removed all the plastic ahead of time, since I have lights and junk wired in the panels and didn't want them to have to mess with my aftermarket junk.

I removed the rear floor, front floor, both side panels, and the vertical piece below the front seat (that your calves are up against, I guess you could say).

When i put it all back together I had two holes for the push in fasteners but was out of fasteners. No biggie, just grabbed a couple new ones and stuck em in. But I also had two threaded fasteners left over (the alan head type). I cant figure out where i missed them.

I know it is a long shot, but any suggestions? At first I thought I must have put a couple push in fasteners in threaded holes but I don't think they would fit. So I'm lost. I must have two holes somewhere that need screwing ha!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
around seat? down where passenger step is?

Reactions: BWAF
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maintenance weight reduction! It will be that much faster now!

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FB IMG 1525877512321

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!