Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I like the idea of jut bolt them on, did you do both front and rear and was it just a true bolt on? I hate these 15 minutes jobs that turn into 3 days.

All four and yes, simple bolt on, other than having to mount the rear reservoirs, they're not piggy backs like the fronts. @Chooglin posted some clamps that worked perfect for that though and you just have to pick your own preference on where to mount them. Drastic improvement over the stockers. Like others have said, you see a big dip or bump in the trail coming at you and you brace yourself for it thinking you're going to bounce all over, only to find these WE just soak it up. Expensive but well worth it IMO.

Reactions: Chooglin and JWB
C

Chooglin

I am going to second what @trigger said. The W.E. are well worth the money , it's a completely different ride from stock. There is also a company (814 utv suspension) that offers shocks for the 500. I don't know much about them but worth looking into.

Reactions: JWB and trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!