P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You might be worrying too much. It's ok if it's not sitting perfectly, if everything is running how it should, have fun, who cares about a 1/4". The most important part is to post pics of the adventure. Ps. Glad peaches is ok.

I'm with. After the bad popping/rubbing I thought there might be more to it. Could have just been bottoming out since I don't have load levelers anymore though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C4d67325d4deb97e6261135c31bae91c

Picture of two trophies for a Mopar only car show this weekend we are doing. My buddy who does fabrication makes trophies on the side occasionally for car shows. These were awesome. The big round part on the bottom is a steel pipe cap that has been ground smooth and then the whole thing is clear coated. If I was a car guy and won a show this is way cooler than a plastic trophy with a car on top! Both of these are completely raw metal only. Weighed about 15lbs each.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 45868

Picture of two trophies for a Mopar only car show this weekend we are doing. My buddy who does fabrication makes trophies on the side occasionally for car shows. These were awesome. The big round part on the bottom is a steel pipe cap that has been ground smooth and then the whole thing is clear coated. If I was a car guy and won a show this is way cooler than a plastic trophy with a car on top! Both of these are completely raw metal only. Weighed about 15lbs each.

That's sweet! Wish I had a car to enter

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 45868

Makes me want to go out and buy a Mopar.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 45868

Those are b****en! That's a talented metal worker anyone would be honored to win thise

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rough morning... the teeth for some reason didn't latch on my fifth wheel hitch and the camper immediately fell on my truck bed sides. I guess it could be worse but I've definitely got some issues. Bed is buckled ever so slightly. Tailgate rubs the bed at the bottom when opened now which is weird. Pin weight is right at 4000 lbs so I guess I should be grateful.

3567a1730a030d429b3ce6c86cfb73ae65ac96f62c212636475bd8ff8810467b9e06161068e05a93fec2fbba7974c63168f2e28c4bd00bcf9c548f5f4e9b339a

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rough morning... the teeth for some reason didn't latch on my fifth wheel hitch and the camper immediately fell on my truck bed sides. I guess it could be worse but I've definitely got some issues. Bed is buckled ever so slightly. Tailgate rubs the bed at the bottom when opened now which is weird. Pin weight is right at 4000 lbs so I guess I should be grateful.

View attachment 45966View attachment 45967View attachment 45968View attachment 45969

Ouch....

Reactions: JACKAL and sharp
J

JTW

View attachment 45966View attachment 45967View attachment 45968View attachment 45969

Oh s***... damn it peaches!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Damn that sucks man! It's good it didn't let loose down the highway though

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Time to trade for a straight truck, HA! You have/had a very nice truck, gonna it it fixed or put a flat bed on?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn that sucks man! It's good it didn't let loose down the highway though

True. Already fixed the tailgate. It could have been ALOT worse. My father in law told me after he hooks up a semi he hooks the electrical cord and test to make sure the hitch is connected using the trailer brakes before he pulls the jacks up. Makes sense and I have a new way to hook up. A buddy of mine said his has done this twice since he bought a camper 10 years ago. No rhyme or reason just happens... maybe @JACKAL has a good method since he hauls so many.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time to trade for a straight truck, HA! You have/had a very nice truck, gonna it it fixed or put a flat bed on?

It's not that bad. I'm fixing it for sure. It's so close to being paid off I for SURE am not trading for another payment. Not happening.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's not that bad. I'm fixing it for sure. It's so close to being paid off I for SURE am not trading for another payment. Not happening.

I can totally understand that!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!