E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I only met one young man at the front door with a gun in hand..................... the word seemed to get around!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully you are enjoying a steak or burger somewhere!

08fc58d3574d9270b50816449e311b0a

You know what they say. You mess with the bull you get the horns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I enjoy trying to guess just where in the world this is or could possibly go next!!!!!

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully you are enjoying a steak or burger somewhere!

View attachment 44798

You know what they say. You mess with the bull you get the horns!

They look delicious, we raise and slaughter our own hogs for sausage, butts and BACON, also have smoked several whole hogs for parties.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Found out yesterday you can get into the mark twain national forest ohv trip system from our farm. It's about a 10 mile ride down gravel roads and across the highway, but I had no idea. Might me making a trip out to find it all today! $45 for an annual permit. As much as I camp here it would be awesome to be able to ride over there. Passed about 20 sxs yesterday all in a row headed out that way and stopped and asked where they were going.

A2f17912cbab617fda143e1e66d9f791

J

JTW

Found out yesterday you can get into the mark twain national forest ohv trip system from our farm. It's about a 10 mile ride down gravel roads and across the highway, but I had no idea. Might me making a trip out to find it all today! $45 for an annual permit. As much as I camp here it would be awesome to be able to ride over there. Passed about 20 sxs yesterday all in a row headed out that way and stopped and asked where they were going.

View attachment 44908

Uhhhh, yeah!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 44908

Go for it. Lots of fun miles ahead.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lots of rain last night. Our little creek by the house is way up and moving fast. Peaches ran out in it and got sucked up under the bridge and spit out the other side. She was freaked out when she came out the other side.

6e6ae09bc27ccc5bc7c640299d4dc5d70219bad88608b0664f95d3c7fcf2043f
D210179c915ef1f89caefaa24783f9706e010ce99c2f3fddeded1f26020ee3e4

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bet y'all were scared too!

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I honestly didn't know until my daughter started screaming and I turned around and peaches is hanging on like a bug on a windshield to the side of he bridge on the other side. That creek was moving. I didn't even get knee deep and turned around and said nope! Did have to go through a "low water crossing" that was well over the tires. Turned into the water flow in 4wd and still got pushed almost off the road.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok need some Honda help...

Noticed this weekend the rear made a running sound when we had a bunch of weight back there (400ish lbs of people and 2 small yetis on the tailgate) so I decided I would crank the rear shocks up some from factory elka settings. I adjusted both sides up 1/2" on the shock body and the passenger side looks good front to back. Drivers side still looks low on the rear. It also sits low left to right from the back. I adjusted the back drivers up another 1/4" and the front driver side shock up 3 full turns on the collar (Can't get in there to measure) still looks the same. Do I just keep adjusting or look for something else causing the sag? Where do I start looking?

J

JTW

Noticed this weekend the rear made a running sound when we had a bunch of weight back there (400ish lbs of people and 2 small yetis on the tailgate) so I decided I would crank the rear shocks up some from factory elka settings. I adjusted both sides up 1/2" on the shock body and the passenger side looks good front to back. Drivers side still looks low on the rear. It also sits low left to right from the back. I adjusted the back drivers up another 1/4" and the front driver side shock up 3 full turns on the collar (Can't get in there to measure) still looks the same. Do I just keep adjusting or look for something else causing the sag? Where do I start looking?

Under it..

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You might be worrying too much. It's ok if it's not sitting perfectly, if everything is running how it should, have fun, who cares about a 1/4". The most important part is to post pics of the adventure. Ps. Glad peaches is ok.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!