P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah and one of my vent lines is now gone.. couldn't figure out the smoking from under the seat. Guess I got it too close to the exhaust.. meh... didn't stop us from having a good time.

@Tigermark I like a "trail system" more than what Disney was in my opinion. It felt like a few trails between a TON of very challenging obstacles. It was a cool area. Most of the stuff was enough that I didn't want to try it and I think @Ragnar406 and @my99svt we're using me as a crash test dummy. Haha. Still a great time and didn't break anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oh yeah and one of my vent lines is now gone.. couldn't figure out the smoking from under the seat. Guess I got it too close to the exhaust.. meh... didn't stop us from having a good time.

@Tigermark I like a "trail system" more than what Disney was in my opinion. It felt like a few trails between a TON of very challenging obstacles. It was a cool area. Most of the stuff was enough that I didn't want to try it and I think @Ragnar406 and @my99svt we're using me as a crash test dummy. Haha. Still a great time and didn't break anything.

Glad you fellas had a good time! And no breakage!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Here is a video of me attempting the waterfall. I got up but had to winch the top. Was worried I was going to flip over backwards so hooked a winch to secure myself from going over. A locked up jeep on 38" tires tried this right before me and didn't make it as far as I did.

That's was badass! Nice work @nbomar!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Unfortunately @nbomar best feat today was not recorded on camera, I can tell you he is a crazy mofo! He was going off a steep ledge on a different waterfall. I chickened out after watching him and realizing i have smaller diameter tires and stock suspension! He made it look easy!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a video of me attempting the waterfall. I got up but had to winch the top. Was worried I was going to flip over backwards so hooked a winch to secure myself from going over. A locked up jeep on 38" tires tried this right before me and didn't make it as far as I did.

Nice work on that. I don't blame you for tying off with your winch. Looks like a lot of fun!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad you fellas had a good time! And no breakage!

Well @my99svt and I both had to plug tires - the rocks out there were pretty sharp in the - not sure what you call the area - guess would be a river when and if the dam opened fully up
See if I can post a few pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Well @my99svt and I both had to plug tires - the rocks out there were pretty sharp in the - not sure what you call the area - guess would be a river when and if the dam opened fully up
See if I can post a few pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks again for the use of your compressor!

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3a7cce63ad98261a7633557f2c2e498c3c44da0f002a8991a330e5bb30e6c0d500ad9a37de8faad891c913052bbb97d154f01938e5d41f5b4b2966e821a2ea2e

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unfortunately @nbomar best feat today was not recorded on camera, I can tell you he is a crazy mofo! He was going off a steep ledge on a different waterfall. I chickened out after watching him and realizing i have smaller diameter tires and stock suspension! He made it look easy!

Still wish you would have came. Don't kid yourself, it was scary for me too... I know the back tires were no where close to touching. Like I said though, at least going off a ledge if it starts to flip, have it in 4wd and floor it. The front will pull back out... I like pushing to find my limits but in a manner where I won't be injured or destroy a bunch of stuff. I'm over those days. It will be nothing like this at the takeover. I showed my wife the video of the waterfall and she called me a moron and said I won't be doing ANY riding if I hurt myself again. :)

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Disney was a neat little town dams on both ends of the only road - I have some photos i
Thanks again for the use of your compressor!
no problem - @Tigermark - convinced me I need one when we were at mulberry and both busted the bead on our front tires. - i am just afraid I have seen the light on getting new tires that can stand up a little better

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Still wish you would have came. Don't kid yourself, it was scary for me too... I know the back tires were no where close to touching. Like I said though, at least going off a ledge if it starts to flip, have it in 4wd and floor it. The front will pull back out... I like pushing to find my limits but in a manner where I won't be injured or destroy a bunch of stuff. I'm over those days. It will be nothing like this at the takeover. I showed my wife the video of the waterfall and she called me a moron and said I won't be doing ANY riding if I hurt myself again. :)

Again?o_O

Reactions: CumminsPusher
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Did my snorkel tonight. I didn't want it to be tall but when I got done I'm not sure I like it. So... too short or ok?

What did you use for the pipe and connection to the box?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, who sells that other one that connects at the air box?

I'm. It sure on that. Someone on eBay. I figured this was the easiest way to do it and if I need to remove it I just buy a new hood and put the cover back on.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!