P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@my99svt I posted that video of me on the waterfall on that local utv Facebook page and some guy said he is there every weekend and has seen several jeeps try it but he has never seen a sxs even attempt it. Guess I am crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife just told me she wants to go to Dallas this coming weekend with some girlfriends. Camping and riding is a solid possibility right now if any of you are up for it... I still might be going to Memphis but if I don't then I have the go ahead to go camp/ride.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Lots of dumb stories that end in my in a helicopter to the hospital or worse... in my younger days I thought I was invincible.

Lol,...Sounds like you are talking about me! But from the video, whatever it was that was inside you appears to still be there!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@nbomar Here you go for a link to the headset looks pretty close to the one I got

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
My wife just told me she wants to go to Dallas this coming weekend with some girlfriends. Camping and riding is a solid possibility right now if any of you are up for it... I still might be going to Memphis but if I don't then I have the go ahead to go camp/ride.

Where you thinking?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably just mulberry again for simplicity.

What day are you thinking? Not sure If I can commit to camping over but I will try and make the ride -

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What day are you thinking? Not sure If I can commit to camping over but I will try and make the ride -

If nobody's wanting to camp we could day trip to mulberry or buckhorn or rush springs. I'm up for whatever. Camping let's us ride at night and it's easier to just lay down instead of the hour drive home... especially for those who like to drink and ride. Just let me know.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
If nobody's wanting to camp we could day trip to mulberry or buckhorn or rush springs. I'm up for whatever. Camping let's us ride at night and it's easier to just lay down instead of the hour drive home... especially for those who like to drink and ride. Just let me know.

I'm in! Prefer to camp because I want to drink!

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

If we go to buckhorn would you camp at Devils Den?

Reactions: pct
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are on Facebook, "buckhorn ohv riders" I think is the name of the group that is out there every weekend.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@my99svt how tall was that drop off I drove off of? I can't remember and don't want to speculate. I know it was pretty tall on the first drop and there was another foot and a half or so ledge directly below the big one.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mulberry then? Or Rush?

Is there enough at rush to stay entertained for 2 full days? I've heard it isn't that big and has some fun stuff but you basically keep doing the same stuff over and over.

Reactions: pct
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
@my99svt how tall was that drop off I drove off of? I can't remember and don't want to speculate. I know it was pretty tall on the first drop and there was another foot and a half or so ledge directly below the big one.

Almost the length of your ride at an angle, maybe 5-6'

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Is there enough at rush to stay entertained for 2 full days? I've heard it isn't that big and has some fun stuff but you basically keep doing the same stuff over and over.

Probably be better to hit mulberry. Rush is great but you will cover the same territory several times.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!