GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like alot of fun! I need to get back down there and ride with yall again.

Reactions: nbomar
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Way cool! Looks like lots of fun.

Dusty trails? Our trails are all snow covered.

Reactions: nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Way cool! Looks like lots of fun.

Dusty trails? Our trails are all snow covered.

It’s cold up here from time to time, but we haven’t had any precip in over a month. They are saying tonight we will get some though. Headed to Disney, OK today. I’ve got my nerve up to try “Little Blue” go to YouTube and search “Little blue disney, ok” should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It’s cold up here from time to time, but we haven’t had any precip in over a month. They are saying tonight we will get some though. Headed to Disney, OK today. I’ve got my nerve up to try “Little Blue” go to YouTube and search “Little blue disney, ok” should be fun!

Snow has settled down to about 8" and that is lots of fun to slide around in but make hill climbing way more of a challenge than before.

Reactions: nbomar and Mudwing
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First video of two...sorry the video shakes. The ram mount I had to use when I moved my camera from the lightbar being in the way was a little sloppy. Now I know.

Edit: dangit. I didn't edit the beginning of the video so the first two minutes is me idling sitting. sorry guys.

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First video of two...sorry the video shakes. The ram mount I had to use when I moved my camera from the lightbar being in the way was a little sloppy. Now I know.

Edit: dangit. I didn't edit the beginning of the video so the first two minutes is me idling sitting. sorry guys.

Remember first time I rode there and later seeing how those rocks cut the heck out of my Bighorns

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any tire rub on the bottom of the rear fenders with the 30's?

Yea it’s actually worse now than before. Most of it is hitting the nuts for the mud busters. I’m going to try and flip them and use carriage bolts or something so it’s smooth. Probably bring the rear shocks up another 1/2” or so too.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea it’s actually worse now than before. Most of it is hitting the nuts for the mud busters. I’m going to try and flip them and use carriage bolts or something so it’s smooth. Probably bring the rear shocks up another 1/2” or so too.

How much spring sag you running now, if you get the springs too stiff, it won't allow the shocks to work properly. I'm running 1 1/2 sag. Call me if you don't know how to measure it.

Reactions: Ragnar406
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought you were running modified exhaust as well, I guess stock sounds good!

My videos when I mount the camera up by the snorkel sound the same. It’s the engine noise coming through the intake.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well my build is "almost" done. We all know it's never done. I figured I would start a thread to show any extra add on stuff and videos I make so I don't muddy up others threads...

First video I've ever done with Garmin Virb editor. I'm sure I will get better. I wanted to ride today with some people and it didn't work out so I ended up going and pulling pictures off my deer cameras on our cattle farm. Turned on the Virb while I was riding around. Pretty crazy how flat the video looks. This property is a nightmare to walk around. With the leaves everywhere, very loose flint rock, and pretty steep hills, I usually fall down every time I walk up/down the hills. It's kind of a long video I tried to edit out some stupid crap. I have some footage from riding Mark Twain National forest I will try and get up soon.

Well I didn't really know where to ask this, so here's some mud for the water, Has anyone thought about a drain for the stock roof to keep the wall of water from coming in the cab after a night rain?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!