Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It was good to get out after all this colder weather we have had, we got there at 9 and pulled back to the trailers right at 5. Found a cool new Trail on the other side of mill creek - we actually started going down the trail at Mulberry that you me and @Tigermark came up. We then went to the water fall and up to the lookout

Where @nbomar & @Smitty335 swear I got a little front tire air going up the big rock face at the overlook :D

Good run with the new set up and have to say I like it.
A little air???? Try a least 3 foot in the clear, his 30 inch tires looked small compared to his eyes!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Headed to go play in the Ozark national forest with @Ragnar406

Truck is never this clean, figured I’d snap a pic.
View attachment 62501

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man that is the nicest truck I have seen....And the best color.....I would wash the paint off that b****

Reactions: Ragnar406
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man that is the nicest truck I have seen....And the best color.....I would wash the paint off that b****

I do... have to get it buffed out twice a year because of all the little hair scratches from washing it non stop. Lol.

Reactions: Ragnar406
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A little air???? Try a least 3 foot in the clear, his 30 inch tires looked small compared to his eyes!

And we didn’t even say “send it ragnar406!” Lol. I put the camera down because I didn’t think he was coming.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And we didn’t even say “send it ragnar406!” Lol. I put the camera down because I didn’t think he was coming.

I just looked at video and the pitch was 47* :D Uploading it now

Edit to add

The good news is that @Smitty335 said he got a really good look at my front shocks working and that they worked great

Last edited:
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Again, and I mean no disrespect. It doesn’t look to challenging but I’m sure camera has a lot to do with it. But looks like a damn good time!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I wanted to have my rig to ride this river here in Maui.
IMG 6761

Reactions: JTW and Landman
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Again, and I mean no disrespect. It doesn’t look to challenging but I’m sure camera has a lot to do with it. But looks like a damn good time!

You have rode mulberry enough time to know what’s out there Tim. We all user 4wd several times, but no, it was 35 miles of black diamond trails that we were worried about flipping on. I’m sure you could have found a way to flip yours though!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
You have rode mulberry enough time to know what’s out there Tim. We all user 4wd several times, but no, it was 35 miles of black diamond trails that we were worried about flipping on. I’m sure you could have found a way to flip yours though!

Hell yes I would have. I’m just jealous that I wasn’t there. I miss riding!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is taking a long time to load the new trail we rode. Which I think is my favorite trail out there now. Trail takes us from 900ft to just above 2100ft through some good views off to the side. Will post it up here as soon as it finishes loading.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fixed it for you.
Hey now - I don’t need any help

The new trail we rode is below-video is a little long and some of the better climbs are towards the rear. Nothing hard but a nice trip from 900ft to 2100ft. Most exciting thing about this trail is it hooks on tp the back side of the another trail that allows up to have a much better loop

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey now - I don’t need any help

The new trail we rode is below-video is a little long and some of the better climbs are towards the rear. Nothing hard but a nice trip from 900ft to 2100ft. Most exciting thing about this trail is it hooks on tp the back side of the another trail that allows up to have a much better loop

Really glad we found this. @Montecresto this trail is off the bottom of the long nasty decent we did with you guys and it hooks back to flygap road. (The road that runs from the south side of bill creek back to the pumping station on the gas pipeline right of way. It would be probably a 2-3 hour night ride, but would be a really fun loop. You could always add in sections of mill creek to make it longer as well. The Blue loop is 26 miles alone so you could make the the trail to or from mill creek if you wanted to incorporate this into an all Day ride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!