Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Let me know how your experience is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was awesome! Took Karen out for her bday and our TPG was Arynn and she was just super sweet (and hot too!)... and when Karen had questions about some gluten free options, the mgr Freddie came out to talk to us and in the wife’s words he “treated her like a queen.” He did everything he could to make sure she got what she wanted and they checked up on us over and over. I’d rank it up with some of the best service we’ve had at any restaurant.

Oh yeah, and the food was f’ing amazing!!! I had the chicken n waffles and OMG - that was something else!! I’ve had it before at a couple of different places and never was impressed, but it sounded good and I’m so happy I tried it! I need the recipe for that maple gravy!

J

JTW

It was awesome! Took Karen out for her bday and our TPG was Arynn and she was just super sweet (and hot too!)... and when Karen had questions about some gluten free options, the mgr Freddie came out to talk to us and in the wife’s words he “treated her like a queen.” He did everything he could to make sure she got what she wanted and they checked up on us over and over. I’d rank it up with some of the best service we’ve had at any restaurant.

Oh yeah, and the food was f’ing amazing!!! I had the chicken n waffles and OMG - that was something else!! I’ve had it before at a couple of different places and never was impressed, but it sounded good and I’m so happy I tried it! I need the recipe for that maple gravy!
Did you tell them you were friends with nick before or after?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some one say quieter? I like that! I got to check out Nick's ride at Mack's. Wonder how you clean it?
it is a lot quieter, I rode with mine on a lot last summer and forgot just how much of a difference it makes. We went riding over Memorial Day and my wife actually said I should not put the plastic top back on again. I am not sure it makes as big a difference on the 3 seater but it will make some difference.

To clean it I just spray it down like anything else . You can run a brush over it as well. It does let in water so if there is rain in the forecast well prepare according
Bug buster alone is incredible improvement with heat and sound.

I wanna ride around under one on a hot humid sunny Alabama day though before I buy it, but I don’t think it’s gonna be a hard sell.
Last year I ran it with just the bottom portion of the Honda split windshield. This year I have been running it with the super ATV windshield and like it so far.. still considering the bug buster as bugs are out more in the summer for sure

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
it is a lot quieter, I rode with mine on a lot last summer and forgot just how much of a difference it makes. We went riding over Memorial Day and my wife actually said I should not put the plastic top back on again. I am not sure it makes as big a difference on the 3 seater but it will make some difference.

To clean it I just spray it down like anything else . You can run a brush over it as well. It does let in water so if there is rain in the forecast well prepare according

Last year I ran it with just the bottom portion of the Honda split windshield. This year I have been running it with the super ATV windshield and like it so far.. still considering the bug buster as bugs are out more in the summer for sure

We have lots of 8-legged bastards, I really don’t want to explain THAT on an insurance claim.

Solid Windshield is nice for rain though. Too hot with all this humidity though we had 102degree heat index today and the temp was only 85.

I like @Plongson windshield mod for the hardcoat windshield.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We have lots of 8-legged bastards, I really don’t want to explain THAT on an insurance claim.

Solid Windshield is nice for rain though. Too hot with all this humidity though we had 102degree heat index today and the temp was only 85.

I like @Plongson windshield mod for the hardcoat windshield.
Summer is here!

Reactions: BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

You going to Mack's?, I got to check out your roof shade.

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Did you tell them you were friends with nick before or after?
Are you kidding?? I didn't want them to spit in my food! ;)

Actually, I hadn't planned to mention his name at all but right before we left Karen asked the TPG if she knew the name and she said "No... well, it sounds familiar, who is it?" and we played it off like he was nobody, just one of the partners/owners. She just said "oh, okay!" kind of like she didn't really believe us, lol. :D

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well my build is "almost" done. We all know it's never done. I figured I would start a thread to show any extra add on stuff and videos I make so I don't muddy up others threads...

First video I've ever done with Garmin Virb editor. I'm sure I will get better. I wanted to ride today with some people and it didn't work out so I ended up going and pulling pictures off my deer cameras on our cattle farm. Turned on the Virb while I was riding around. Pretty crazy how flat the video looks. This property is a nightmare to walk around. With the leaves everywhere, very loose flint rock, and pretty steep hills, I usually fall down every time I walk up/down the hills. It's kind of a long video I tried to edit out some stupid crap. I have some footage from riding Mark Twain National forest I will try and get up soon.

Nice looking deer country.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you kidding?? I didn't want them to spit in my food! ;)

Actually, I hadn't planned to mention his name at all but right before we left Karen asked the TPG if she knew the name and she said "No... well, it sounds familiar, who is it?" and we played it off like he was nobody, just one of the partners/owners. She just said "oh, okay!" kind of like she didn't really believe us, lol. :D

I don’t visit OKC as much. The girls who have been around a while know me but those who haven’t don’t. I’m ok with that. If someone in my restaurant “spits” in anyone’s food ever for any reason, I will open the steel back door with their head and put them in the dumpster with the rest of the trash. We don’t allow anything like that ever.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
4eff3a65e2efe8d89d50979639a16e6e

Cleared a pad and cut about a half mile trail through the hay field for us to camp in next weekend and float the creek. Cutting a hay field with a 60” zero turn sucks! Lol. It was above my head in several spots. @BWAF I would have loved a tractor but they were being used actually cutting other hay fields. This is the last field to get cut so not sure when they will do it so a lawn mower had to work.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 77750

Cleared a pad and cut about a half mile trail through the hay field for us to camp in next weekend and float the creek. Cutting a hay field with a 60” zero turn sucks! Lol. It was above my head in several spots. @BWAF I would have loved a tractor but they were being used actually cutting other hay fields. This is the last field to get cut so not sure when they will do it so a lawn mower had to work.

I bet that was rough you get in there with a mower and there's no where for it to go

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: nbomar
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We need boot guards for these Super ATV a arms! Wish someone with a little shop and talent would make them. @knuckledeep , @Delton
Do you think the plastic ones could be heated and bent to fit?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need boot guards for these Super ATV a arms! Wish someone with a little shop and talent would make them. @knuckledeep , @Delton

I think I did this when I got buried in creek gravel. I doubt any guards would have helped. Can’t think of any other time it would have been close.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!