Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Just throw it wide open when needed until u get a programmer.

Reactions: pct and JTW
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny I saw this, I've never had any issue with it starting. Then mama took it to the store the other day and she says it did it to her. Cranked on it for 3 5 second spurts to finally get it to fire. Maybe vapor lock when they are warm?

Reactions: JTW, sharp and pct
J

JTW

Funny I saw this, I've never had any issue with it starting. Then mama took it to the store the other day and she says it did it to her. Cranked on it for 3 5 second spurts to finally get it to fire. Maybe vapor lock when they are warm?
Nope.. one of mine (the first time) was this winter and after sitting in the garage for a week or so.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ethanol gas can mess it up make it hard to start I have added ethanol treatment it has helped

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!