DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was spoiled in AZ with the whole rust thing.
I like the 2nd gen Durango's. It's almost impossible to find one here in KY that doesn't have rust problems. Same with Wranglers. I had forgotten what body rot is like...

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
G

gmc

Aug 19, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just for arguments sake, I am wondering which one everyone thinks is better looking... I swear I’m not already thinking of getting a 1000-5 after only a few months of owning my 700-4.... Lol... But that red is sexy... The camo with black rims speaks to me though!

View attachment 80104 View attachment 80105
Just sold my 2018 --700-4 Red to my son. Bought a 2018 Camo 1000-5 deluxe. Liked the Red. Cleaning it with Honda Bright made it look sharp. BUT, I am lovin the Camo now that I have one!!

Reactions: BWAF and Cuoutdoors

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!