NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
  1. Won't accept the code. Says invalid.
I spoke directly with them for 10% off. Tell them there are members on the fence and watching!

Last edited:
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm watching. Give me 10% off and I'll order it by this time tomorrow.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just spoke to Superatv, for 10% discount, be sure to add a 1 after the Hondasxs forum, or Razor forum name, or just give them a call. 855.743.3427 (press 1 at the answering recording). Currently on sale at $584.

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
$549 after mentioning Hondasxs.com for discount. Huge difference with the 27 inch tires and it was a larger power steering motor than I expected (good thing). FYI..Tapped into the white/black 12 v key hot lead from the four slot accessory plug for the small while wire, and already had the heavier main red power lead under the hood from the earlier winch install.

View attachment 44304

This picture is worth a thousand words, shows the position of the lower shaft and that's the pita! I also remembered reading that you took out the wrong bolts and then I went and did the same thing. It's their picture that shows the wiring clip coming out of the top, they really need to change that pic in their instructions. Back out I go. Thanks Mudder!

Reactions: Chooglin
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@trigger , Glad you got one. Let us know what you think. Hope others will note this post on bad instructions, might be that wire exit depends on how it was assembled at factory. Key is the pic with the three large bolts pointing down.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The EZ Steer is all bolted in but the wiring fell about a foot short for me, just have to extend them in the toolbox. I did crank it back and forth to full turn a few times just to make sure nothing rubbed and everything was kosher. Inaccurate pictures don't help their instructions but it ended up being a nice compact and clean little install, can't wait to try it.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

The EZ Steer is all bolted in but the wiring fell about a foot short for me, just have to extend them in the toolbox. I did crank it back and forth to full turn a few times just to make sure nothing rubbed and everything was kosher. Inaccurate pictures don't help their instructions but it ended up being a nice compact and clean little install, can't wait to try it.
You done yet , we need a report.......lol

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
I found out Polaris bought Super ATV :eek:. They are getting way too big and powerful.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
About to break down and order power steering. Any opinions on the Tusk vs the Ez Steer?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
About to break down and order power steering. Any opinions on the Tusk vs the Ez Steer?

Nice! I went with the EZ Steer because I think it was the first one made, the rest looked like knock offs. Advertised as being water tight and sealed too. Super ATV makes them and are known for standing behind their stuff, good people. For $40 more than the others it felt more comfortable spending that kind of money. Just my 2c.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Nice! I went with the EZ Steer because I think it was the first one made, the rest looked like knock offs. Advertised as being water tight and sealed too. Super ATV makes them and are known for standing behind their stuff, good people. For $40 more than the others it felt more comfortable spending that kind of money. Just my 2c.

Thanks, I'll probably end up going with the EZ Steer. I'm all about saving a few bucks if I can but I don't care to spend it for a better product/warranty.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Bad_bowtie , Ez steer still working great for me, and don't forget to ask for the forum discount, $40+ Savings was worth asking for it. If you do get one, note the earlier post about the error on their instructions picture.

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
@Bad_bowtie , Ez steer still working great for me, and don't forget to ask for the forum discount, $40+ Savings was worth asking for it. If you do get one, note the earlier post about the error on their instructions picture.
I wonder why they haven't changed error the on their instruction sheet, or have they? My next big investment will be for the EZ steer.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I wonder why they haven't changed error the on their instruction sheet, or have they? My next big investment will be for the EZ steer.

No they had not changed it when I installed mine and that was after @Mudder did his. They show the unit upside down and it creates problems. Knowing this going in will save you some time and grief.

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I just bought & I State Tusk kit on my new 2018 Pioneer 500. Was $100 less than the Super ATV Kit. Installed easy & works great!
My Tusk unit has been flawless so far,just try not to hold these units full lock for very long at a time,as the motor could be damaged.Unlike a hydraulic unit with a pressure relief valve,these will have the motor stalled.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!