P1000m5 Radiator relocation / electric water pump

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Yeah I might have to do/get something like that. Maybe I set it up where i have a little button I can push and it squirts water straight on the radiator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Lazy! What next you want an autonomous SXS?

Lol. That wouldn't be bad for hunting. You know what I really want is one where I can have 4 wheel steering like a lot of construction forklifts have where it can just steer with the front wheels or turn tighter with the back 2 wheels steering the opposite of the front or crab steering. Then I'd never get stuck. Lol

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Well. I’m back to wanting to relocate the radiator. I’m thinking about doing it on top of the hood but not sure yet anyone have any pics if they relocated there’s at all.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
seen a few done before

Radiator 2 Radiator 3 Radiator 5 Raditor 1

J

JTW

Well. I’m back to wanting to relocate the radiator. I’m thinking about doing it on top of the hood but not sure yet anyone have any pics if they relocated there’s at all.

Just saw a bike on the FB riders group that’s for sale with the rad relocation.

Reactions: Firemedic530
Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Sorry just pictures I have seen on the internet, I am having a better/ bigger radiator with a better shroud and fan built at this time though I will update when it’s complete

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Ok. Update. I was going to do the relocate to the back like the picture above. I was not thrilled with losing being able to use my rear view mirror and I also was reading about people’s concerns if a hose ruptured or something sprang a leak 200 degree fluid spraying people. So I found a company named TCP performance. I would post a link but I’m not sure I’m allowed to. Anyway they make custom radiators and are working on one for our P1K’s. It is going to be 2x as thick, tripple pass instead of single pass and the luvers are further apart. These radiators have worked well on other side by sides so I’m going to try it out. Once I get it and have a chance to try it out I will repost.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
J

JTW

Ok. Update. I was going to do the relocate to the back like the picture above. I was not thrilled with losing being able to use my rear view mirror and I also was reading about people’s concerns if a hose ruptured or something sprang a leak 200 degree fluid spraying people. So I found a company named TCP performance. I would post a link but I’m not sure I’m allowed to. Anyway they make custom radiators and are working on one for our P1K’s. It is going to be 2x as thick, tripple pass instead of single pass and the luvers are further apart. These radiators have worked well on other side by sides so I’m going to try it out. Once I get it and have a chance to try it out I will repost.

@Kilo427 @Cuoutdoors are doing the same

Reactions: TripleB
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Where are they located and what's the price? I have a guy doing the exact same thing. Triple pass with mudder core

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm working with Hillman radiator in idaho

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I’m so confused so Tcp has my spare radiator, shroud and fan and hillman is building the one we have been talking about!? How many damn prototypes from different places are being made and who has my radiator lol

J

JTW

I’m so confused so Tcp has my spare radiator, shroud and fan and hillman is building the one we have been talking about!? How many damn prototypes from different places are being made and who has my radiator lol
I don’t have it

Reactions: Tigermark
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where are they located and what's the price? I have a guy doing the exact same thing. Triple pass with mudder core

@Kilo427 @Cuoutdoors are doing the same

I'm working with Hillman radiator in idaho

Totally cool parts.. Justin think it’s the same company
Upon further evaluation I think we are all talking about the same place.

Reactions: JTW
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
That would be cool if we are all talking about the same place. I Believe the guys name is Garth. Anyway he did say he had the first 2 radiators were already spoken for. Either way I am super excited to see if this is going to help I love the rig but this overheating crap is really making me mad. Also sorry I haven’t been back on here in a while.

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
I get my new radiator tomorrow. I’m excited about not having to watch the temp gauge. A big shout out and thank you to cutoutdoors and kilo427. There really the guys that got this ball rolling I just got lucked to get a radiator as soon as I did. I should have it installed this next week not sure how much I’ll get to run it but I’ll try to give an update as soon as I can

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!