Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I get my new radiator tomorrow. I’m excited about not having to watch the temp gauge. A big shout out and thank you to cutoutdoors and kilo427. There really the guys that got this ball rolling I just got lucked to get a radiator as soon as I did. I should have it installed this next week not sure how much I’ll get to run it but I’ll try to give an update as soon as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got the second radiator built. @Kilo427 was kind enough to let you take his because he isnt taking his machine on our overland trip. I'll have mine in Tennessee by Thursday.

Get yours installed asap and let us know how it goes. I had him make a few small adjustments so I'd like to know how it turned out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Bolted it up this afternoon it fits nice and looks great. Don’t have any on the plastics on and have not filled it yet. It started raining and I’m trying to figure out how to wire the fan. I want to wire it to my switch I have on my dash but want it to come on automatically. Basically I want to be able to turn it off if I’m going to go into some water.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bolted it up this afternoon it fits nice and looks great. Don’t have any on the plastics on and have not filled it yet. It started raining and I’m trying to figure out how to wire the fan. I want to wire it to my switch I have on my dash but want it to come on automatically. Basically I want to be able to turn it off if I’m going to go into some water.

Yea Garth said you will want to shut it off before hitting deep water or mud.
@Hondasxs has a kit already built for such a need. I believe it gives you on,off,auto.

Post some pics of your new radiator

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!