P1000m5 So what will you add to your P1K-5?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like that's what I'll get when it's available. I like this site it's real people with real issues and solutions. People that have figured things out and learned things and try to let others know what work for them and what doesn't. Over the years I've learned to google things and weed out the bs and it's saved me lots of money and time. Yet this sites a little different yet the same. Most of the people just like to share in hopes that their ideas save others. I'm a hard headed guy about things I know and things I don't I listen so I do there's a few on this site I'll tend to listen to I've learned you're one of those. Thank you and thanks to everyone on here who are those people. We all after one goal right? We share the same passion for same things on the same rigs. Awesome guys!

Sounds like we would get along real well.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That must be solrus your thinking of I myself am in south Mississippi

Start with "M" :)

I'm back from elk hunt, missed elk , bummer, but got mule buck next day. Almost cried when missed elk.

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
Hey, the new guy here from AZ! I got the PK a month ago, and so far Ive added 6 folding drink holders (2 up front, 2 rear), hard top, full set of mirrors, 2inch rise hitch ball, two piece windshield, bed mat, new rear seat belts because the rear cage just gets in the way and was deleted, dome lights, 12v chargers (USB too), and a 28-inch Rock-a-billy on each corner. Her name is Whiskey with full Honda Phantom Camo!

D

DRB

Oct 28, 2015
Hey, the new guy here from AZ! I got the PK a month ago, and so far Ive added 6 folding drink holders (2 up front, 2 rear), hard top, full set of mirrors, 2inch rise hitch ball, two piece windshield, bed mat, new rear seat belts because the rear cage just gets in the way and was deleted, dome lights, 12v chargers (USB too), and a 28-inch Rock-a-billy on each corner. Her name is Whiskey with full Honda Phantom Camo!
Still waiting on my Camo Honda. Yours was out a month ago? They're telling me end of the month. I live in West Virginia, so it must differ by region.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi and welcome to the club!
It looks great.......from what i can see. Can you post some larger photos to show your new seat belt location, cup holders, lift, tires?

Thanks,
Stauvo

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
Still waiting on my Camo Honda. Yours was out a month ago? They're telling me end of the month. I live in West Virginia, so it must differ by region.

You gotta love HPhantom camo. The dealer opted to comp me the fee for the wrap at a local shop.

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
Hi and welcome to the club!
It looks great.......from what i can see. Can you post some larger photos to show your new seat belt location, cup holders, lift, tires?

Thanks,
Stauvo

Sure will! If anyone needs a complete rear cage set up. Lets talk.

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona

Reactions: JACKAL
advertisement
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool. Thanks for more great ideas. The tires look great too.

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
Where did you get the new rear seat belts??, I've also removed my cage but would like the option of seat belts

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
Where did you get the new rear seat belts??, I've also removed my cage but would like the option of seat belts[/QUOT

Seatbeltplanet | The Worldwide Authority on Aftermarket Seatbelts

I wanted to keep the safety feature of a lap and shoulder belt, so I went with a standard black, end-release, non-tractable belt for simplicity and a relative match to the fronts. They work pretty well. You just have to remove the existing hardware at the base of the seats, and bolt the new belts into place. You'll need to drill a hole for the the shoulder strap brace bolt as well. If you have questions let me know. The new belts were around $60 total, with free shipping.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whiskey1 I have just one more question.
Do you have the same size/width of Sedona tire on the front and back stock Honda wheels? and what size are they? Sorry it was two questions.

Thank you so much.

Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
Whiskey1 I have just one more question.
Do you have the same size/width of Sedona tire on the front and back stock Honda wheels? and what size are they? Sorry it was two questions.

Thank you so much.

No problem, 2 is better than 1 anyway. They are the same size at all four corners (28 x 10 x 14) on factory Honda aluminum.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!