DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well... I don’t plan on wrestling a squatch into the cage...nope, bait the cage and wait, squatch goes in, shut the door
I'm worried about the cage with some of the tales of strength they have.
And who's gonna feed it? Or...if the time comes, release it? Maybe drug it or some type of remote unlock, but either way, I wouldn't want to be nearby when he steps out.

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
I'm worried about the cage with some of the tales of strength they have.
And who's gonna feed it? Or...if the time comes, release it? Maybe drug it or some type of remote unlock, but either way, I wouldn't want to be nearby when he steps out.

I figure that’s the Mayor and Sheriff’s problem.. if I get him in the cage, I want cash or a check.. nothing more nothing less...
But you’re right, they’ll have a big problem on their hands.....

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I watched Discovering Bigfoot on Netflix because some one on here said some thing about it. I am not a weirdo monster person but it will make you think. It's the first time someone used a good camera setup and had clear pics.

Trider1

Trider1

Oct 13, 2018
Blackfoot Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Waiting for the story
Sorry guys I have been fishing for the last week.
My sighting, well I can genuinely say was one of the most deep down fears I have ever felt.
Anyway this happened way back in the early 90's along the Snake River in Eastern Idaho. It was August during a full moon. My friend just bought a new shotgun so I know it was before September 1. I can not recall why we were there, we were not drinking as usually occurs when friends gathered back in those days. My best friend and his brother where with me as well as a group of girls that always hung around with us.
A loud constant chirping whistle arose back behind the archery range. One of the girls asked what it was and of course we decided to find out.
That night the moon was bright, we did not have a flashlight nor did we need one. The open spaces between the cottonwoods were plainly visible. The remnants of the old gravel covered roads with the light colored river gravel seemed to shine white and were easily followed.
The whistling sound seemed to stay the same distance in front of us until we reached the levy that redirected the river channel. The white gravel on this road was really white now that the trees were behind us and there were no shadows. This levy is quite a bit higher than the surrounding brush chocked land and as soon as we were atop of it the whistling increased from several sources.
There was one girl out ahead of our group 20 feet or so who had a arguement with one of her friends. As we started down that road a shape shifted position under a patch of wild daisy's in the center of the road about 60 yards ahead. My first thought was a beaver as it was low to the ground and dark colored. I told my friend that the girl in front was about to get the crap scared out of her when she walked up on that beaver. We were now within 40 feet of that weed patch when it stood up and all hell broke loose with the whistling below us in the brush. It first tried to go towards the brush then turned 180° and ran then JUMPED into the river.
That first girl was almost on top of it and was the first back to the vehicles locked inside. The worst part was knowing we had to go down that road with whatever was whistling along side of us. We all ran out of there with no further problems and drove the hell out of there.
I can definitely say it had fingers, it was on two legs, it had tufts of hair on its elbows longer than the body hair, it was very fast and had a movement that just was not human to it. The arms were longer than the legs, almost mid thigh. This was a young adolescent about the height of my 13 year old kid. It plainly had the shape associated with the bigfoot and was no escaped ape as it plainly swam the river.
Anyhow that is what I saw and still see when I think about it. I dont like the dark anymore, i bought a game camera to keep them away from camp and when I hear that chirp come from the forest I usually move. These things are nothing to mess around with. They scare you to your soul.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the story. Funny you mention the chirping , on that show Discovering Bigfoot on net flix he said the juveniles chirped and had recordings of it. You should watch it some spits are a little slow but it was a good show with videos using good equipment imagine that.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Have you heard that chirp since then?

Reactions: Mudwing
Trider1

Trider1

Oct 13, 2018
Blackfoot Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I have heard that same chirp several times. Once you hear it and then connect that sound to them it is unmistakable. I know that chirping sound is made by the adults as well. I am pretty sure all the chirping down in that brush was coming from Momma and some others. We call that brush Skunk Brush. It grows anywhere from 6-8 feet high and I would guess 14 feet in diameter. It is very dense and grows just far enough apart most of the time to allow a person to pass between the branches much like the Mesquite in South Texas. Anything can completley disappear in that stuff. I believe, when we appeared on that road, that small one just dropped down to hide. It was in a fetal position with its feet and legs underneath it, its butt ùp higher than the body and head almost on the ground. It stood up in one fluid motion without using its arms to push the body upwards like almost all humans would do. For some reason this has always been burned in my mind- that and its speed.

Trider1

Trider1

Oct 13, 2018
Blackfoot Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the story. Funny you mention the chirping , on that show Discovering Bigfoot on net flix he said the juveniles chirped and had recordings of it. You should watch it some spits are a little slow but it was a good show with videos using good equipment imagine that.
I'll try to watch that tonight. Cliff ( Finding Bigfoot) did a perfect imitation of that chirp for me.

Trider1

Trider1

Oct 13, 2018
Blackfoot Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Watched that documentary this evening. I know Meldrum from ISU, not personally but do know of his research in the area. He had one of the best exhibits years ago which really answered the questions I had unanswered.

Ok HE HAS THAT CHIRP RECORDED.
When he was talking about the bird chirps that the other professor could not hear. That first chirp is truly that sound- raised the hair on my neck.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!