100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If Bigfoot were a pirate captain, would he still carry a giant taco?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
All of my explorations and trail riding all over this country is typically scheduled or planned with looking for Bigfoot in mind. That is how I also discovered new trails and places to explore by reading and listening to other people’s accounts and encounters From all over the country. Many times I have found wonderful new places to ride just from listening to and writing down locations for Bigfoot sightings.

I’m envious! Riding the same trails locally get old fast! When I ride alone I do so with the intention of exploring new areas!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’d be nice if we had regional or statewide meets for extended rides. I’d be more willing to get out more often. I’m sure squatch would hide well in advance after hearing a group of P5’s thundering down some forlorn backwoods mountain trail. From what I understand from other researchers, is that many Sasquatch sightings happen from road crossings. I figured if I’m out in their country more often riding trails that they cross more likely than a net work of roads highways and interstates that I would be more than likely to see them crossing the path while I’m out in my P5.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a theory about BF hunters. And ghost hunters...all that type of stuff where people run around at night...

I just think people (men in particular) really like running through the woods with flashlights at night with each other. It's fun and cool.

Just like my granddad when he used to go coon hunting. Always had a list of the kids/grandkids willing to go with him on any given night, no mater the conditions. And he would give you a real workout. None actually cared if he bagged one or not...it was the trip that was fun. Kinda the same thing with night rides, i think. I love a good night ride...

I'm not saying BF exists or doesn't. I certainly think its possible. I'm saying that a lot of BF hunters (esp the casual ones) may not even care if they find him.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I have a theory about BF hunters. And ghost hunters...all that type of stuff where people run around at night...

I just think people (men in particular) really like running through the woods with flashlights at night with each other. It's fun and cool.

Just like my granddad when he used to go coon hunting. Always had a list of the kids/grandkids willing to go with him on any given night, no mater the conditions. And he would give you a real workout. None actually cared if he bagged one or not...it was the trip that was fun. Kinda the same thing with night rides, i think. I love a good night ride...

I'm not saying BF exists or doesn't. I certainly think its possible. I'm saying that a lot of BF hunters (esp the casual ones) may not even care if they find him.
He who finds ..."BigFoot"
...is a very wealthy person...

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well from the documentary we know Bigfoot likes apples and unless it is a lone spotter watching for the Honda Pioneer to see if it really exists they often move in packs of two or more. It’s kind of like the movie Jurassic Park when the hunter is stalking the velociraptor and gets flanked by the others and he finally realizes he is being hunted, lol. I think it’s safe to say that Bigfoot is the Hunter while you are in his backyard, not you! And if you are lucky enough to come in contact with it and show aggression you are going to need more than small arms fire if you hope to ever be seen again. Let’s just hope that after it is done with you it doesn’t acquire a taste for human flesh:eek::confused:

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well from the documentary we know Bigfoot likes apples and unless it is a lone spotter watching for the Honda Pioneer to see if it really exists they often move in packs of two or more. It’s kind of like the movie Jurassic Park when the hunter is stalking the velociraptor and gets flanked by the others and he finally realizes he is being hunted, lol. I think it’s safe to say that Bigfoot is the Hunter while you are in his backyard, not you! And if you are lucky enough to come in contact with it and show aggression you are going to need more than small arms fire if you hope to ever be seen again. Let’s just hope that after it is done with you it doesn’t acquire a taste for human flesh:eek::confused:
What documentary? It's my experience that some of the most convincing evidence/stories regarding bigfoot never get made into mainstream TV docs.
I believe that animals and humans have a sixth sense in regards to others with bad intent towards them. Kinda like when your usually friendly dog growls at a stranger and you later find out what a low life they are. I have no intention of killing or even being mean to a Bigfoot, but will defend myself same as anyone would regardless of how effective it is. But, regarding my harmless intentions, i doubt i would ever have to.

It's sad to say, but a BF body may be the only way some would ever be convinced this creature is real.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What documentary? It's my experience that some of the most convincing evidence/stories regarding bigfoot never get made into mainstream TV docs.
I believe that animals and humans have a sixth sense in regards to others with bad intent towards them. Kinda like when your usually friendly dog growls at a stranger and you later find out what a low life they are. I have no intention of killing or even being mean to a Bigfoot, but will defend myself same as anyone would regardless of how effective it is. But, regarding my harmless intentions, i doubt i would ever have to.

It's sad to say, but a BF body may be the only way some would ever be convinced this creature is real.

The documentary is on Netflix! There is a part on there where One Sasquatch throws a section of a tree at a guy when he is closing in on another squatch. Check it out, pretty interesting! Good to hear your not going to be mean to the squatch:cool:

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
The documentary is on Netflix! There is a part on there where One Sasquatch throws a section of a tree at a guy when he is closing in on another squatch. Check it out, pretty interesting! Good to hear your not going to be mean to the squatch:cool:
Don't recall the name do you?

Reactions: Biteme
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think it is this one...
92BADD6B A433 428A AFC7 99C8948C1C39

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Much of my interests have revolved around the studies of early man and paleontology. I never grew out of that stage in life. I still like to imagine myself as a large adult Quetzalcoatlous flying high above the prehistoric paleo world of the high mountains of Patagonia in search of smaller dinosaurs to eat.... but that’s another story for another time. The research shows that all humans have like .4% Neanderthal. I don’t think BF is one though. Gigantopithecus? The only known fossils are from China and it’s just from a few fragments and teeth. With all the new technology and the constant inrush of humans into their turf, there will only be more encounters. One reason we don’t find remains could be because they may canabalize their dead or because the climates they predominantly exist in aren’t ideal for forming fossils because everything rots away. Lots of theories exist about their existence and when I ride in many of the places I do, one might imagine that a large intelligent bipedal animal who’s main thoughts of men typically brings thoughts of guns:::::If I were BF I’d be Hiding from me too. In the meantime I’ll keep using the sighting reports to help me find new places to ride and explore. Thanks!
For reference; Here is an image of the inter species championship diving team preparing for their next match. Lastly an image of size proximity of my very real pet dragon. His name is Puff. He’s kinda camera shy hence just the image and of course no body can see him except me. But I assure he’s really real.
3383689F 5834 4154 A02F 2E2490362EBC
AE654C72 2FC5 4EB9 B759 90081A9BE701

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I believe that animals and humans have a sixth sense in regards to others with bad intent towards them. Kinda like when your usually friendly dog growls at a stranger and you later find out what a low life they are.

Been a firm believer in that theory my whole life. Animals love me for some reason, to the point that it's an inside joke between me and my wife. She'll just shake her head when we go to a gathering at someones house and out of a room full of strangers their dog will sit next to me or their cat will curl up on my lap and start purring. I've heard the 'he doesn't do that with anyone' comment countless times. Squirrels, rabbits and birds aren't very threatened by me either, frequently see them lay in close vicinity and watch me work. Can be a little scary too when you notice a squirrel sitting 6' away from you and after making eye contact, he doesn't run away.
Whether a sixth sense or pheromone, animals definitely know if you carry an ill will. If I ever cross paths with a Squatch, I think he'll just give me a head nod. ;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!