P500 Squatch Hunt......once Again

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Been a firm believer in that theory my whole life. Animals love me for some reason, to the point that it's an inside joke between me and my wife. She'll just shake her head when we go to a gathering at someones house and out of a room full of strangers their dog will sit next to me or their cat will curl up on my lap and start purring. I've heard the 'he doesn't do that with anyone' comment countless times. Squirrels, rabbits and birds aren't very threatened by me either, frequently see them lay in close vicinity and watch me work. Can be a little scary too when you notice a squirrel sitting 6' away from you and after making eye contact, he doesn't run away.
Whether a sixth sense or pheromone, animals definitely know if you carry an ill will. If I ever cross paths with a Squatch, I think he'll just give me a head nod. ;)

Was at a buddy's stag on a ranch. Lots of drinking, shooting and riding. The farm dogs really took a liking to the groom. It was uncanny. Turns out he took some bacon from breakfast and kept it in his pocket. Perhaps if you had a Rainier beer in your pocket you'd attract a sasquatch?
Resized 20170929 075228 7600

PS: the little dog likes me. The big dog doesn't.
Al

Last edited:
Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
BB0B838F 7716 4BEC 96F3 BEBF39482E0C
View attachment 61764

Went to munising mi this past summer and picked up this shirt, don’t believe the Bigfoot thing.. but, who knows

Also picked up this sticker and put it on my old dodge truck just for laughs, seems some of the folks in munising
Are in the Bigfoot exists camp, I’d like to do a nighttime squatching ride

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
BF is my neighbor he is the hairiest person I have ever seen, before he got older and cut his hair, you would swear he was a Squatch. Used to laugh every week as he mowed grass in only a pair of short Magnum PI shorts. Looked like he was wearing a fur coat and hat.

on a serious note have spent my entire life (50 years old) hunting and fishing all over and have never seen or heard a squatch or tracks. Have a thermal imager for night vision, trail cams everywhere, and always in Scent Lock.

Reactions: Biteme
Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
BF is my neighbor he is the hairiest person I have ever seen, before he got older and cut his hair, you would swear he was a Squatch. Used to laugh every week as he mowed grass in only a pair of short Magnum PI shorts. Looked like he was wearing a fur coat and hat.

on a serious note have spent my entire life (50 years old) hunting and fishing all over and have never seen or heard a squatch or tracks. Have a thermal imager for night vision, trail cams everywhere, and always in Scent Lock.
Has anybody watched the tv series, Mountain Monsters? It is about a bunch of West Virginia Bigfoot hunters.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Has anybody watched the tv series, Mountain Monsters? It is about a bunch of West Virginia Bigfoot hunters.
watch it all the time, love it and growing up we used to camp at McClintoch in Point Pleasant WV where the Moth Man was at and where the show got started. We used to scare the younger kids by getting on each others shoulders and using a king size sheet and a bird mask to recreate the Moth Man.

• Haha
Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500

Lol

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
I also like watching Finding Bigfoot.

Haven’t seen much of that show, I know they did an episode in Au Train, that’s maybe 75-80 miles north of me, I’d like to ride up there it’s beautiful countryside along Lake Superior, call it a squatching ride if you want... any Yoopers on this board?

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Been a firm believer in that theory my whole life. Animals love me for some reason, to the point that it's an inside joke between me and my wife. She'll just shake her head when we go to a gathering at someones house and out of a room full of strangers their dog will sit next to me or their cat will curl up on my lap and start purring. I've heard the 'he doesn't do that with anyone' comment countless times. Squirrels, rabbits and birds aren't very threatened by me either, frequently see them lay in close vicinity and watch me work. Can be a little scary too when you notice a squirrel sitting 6' away from you and after making eye contact, he doesn't run away.
Whether a sixth sense or pheromone, animals definitely know if you carry an ill will. If I ever cross paths with a Squatch, I think he'll just give me a head nod. ;)

I think...BigFoot...will be attracted
by your loud stereo....& hand
you....his favorite. ....playlist.....
hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Biteme and trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like watching skilled computer folks try to disprove sighting and video reports.

Reactions: Biteme and rocmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!