P500 Squatch Hunt......once Again

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I wonder what Squatch thinks of SXS’s ?
If Squatch could buy one, do you think it’d want a Honda, Or a Polaris, a Bigfoot Burning Buggy? Would they be that smart? Bored minds want to know.....
I'm sorry but i think sasquatch would have a p1000.... with 6" lift and a least 34" tires or monster truck tires or something like that..... red, naaa.... grey, nope..... it would be hairy colored....lol

Reactions: rocmar and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bigfoot has to live in WV. We have The Mountain Monster Crew here. Also The Finding Bigfoot Crew has filmed in WV twice.
Some west Virginians look like Sasquatch too...;) I used to stomp around Terra Alta a bit, some time ago..

Reactions: mrjeff42
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Some place in S/W Va had a "Wood Booger" thing going on.

BTW, while searching Google for this a while back, i inadvertently typed "wood bugger". And some people think Bigfoot is scary...

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Been a firm believer in that theory my whole life. Animals love me for some reason, to the point that it's an inside joke between me and my wife. She'll just shake her head when we go to a gathering at someones house and out of a room full of strangers their dog will sit next to me or their cat will curl up on my lap and start purring. I've heard the 'he doesn't do that with anyone' comment countless times. Squirrels, rabbits and birds aren't very threatened by me either, frequently see them lay in close vicinity and watch me work. Can be a little scary too when you notice a squirrel sitting 6' away from you and after making eye contact, he doesn't run away.
Whether a sixth sense or pheromone, animals definitely know if you carry an ill will. If I ever cross paths with a Squatch, I think he'll just give me a head nod. ;)
But what of the Squatch sits on your lap and starts purring?

Reactions: trigger
ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Came across this Squatch sighting on Facebook today, so it's gotta be true! Wonder if the driver knew he was hitching a ride?

Squatch sighting

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know where Tera Alta is. I live along the Elk River. I have camped at Sherwood lake in the Monongahela National Forest.
Back in my youthful hippyish days, I used to do many stage paintings for a particular festival campground called Sunshine Daydream. I had a real good time! Met many a well known musician and got to eat their food and drink their drinks. I even got to play backstage on my Jaw Harp with everybody from Jerry Garcia's Off shoot bluegrass band called Old and in the Way with Vassar Clements, David Grisman, Peter Rowan and Tony Rice. They even gave me a solo. What a memorable experience. Of course Jerry had passed away at that point But through a number of other festivals and shows over time, I managed to hang my stage art behind all the members of the Grateful Dead as well as a number of other musicians that frequently played with them over time. None but one Resembled Sasquatch at that time.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While I was tent camping at Sherwood Lake. Something walked by my tent and clawed it in the middle of the night. Maybe a bear, or maybe a Bigfoot. Scared the crap out of me. LOL
Always sleep loaded.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Mudwing
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keeping this thread alive in honor of the @rocmar. Have you guys ever been anywhere where you felt like you were being squatched?
Squatch was checking me out in Umpqua NF, near Toketee falls in Oregon at the Dog Creek Indian pictograph caves. This was a truly interestingly and eerily beautiful place with ancient cave paintings surrounded by Madrone trees and old growth forests. On my way back, not only did I get the feeling like I was being watched, but after I got back to my truck and was heading back down the mountain, a Golden Eagle dropped down in front of my truck and rode the pressure wave about 10+' in front of me and about 10' off the ground, around a few turns and for about a 1/2 mile before flying off into the trees. I swear by all that is holy, it's wingspan had to be at least 7'. I could not get my camera out as the road was twisty gravel and I didn't want to shake him off. I have no pictures or videos of this but I do have an incredible memory! Everywhere I go, I see eagles.

Fullsizeoutput 61f
Fullsizeoutput 61e
Fullsizeoutput 627
Fullsizeoutput 62a
Fullsizeoutput 629
Fullsizeoutput 632
Fullsizeoutput 60f
Fullsizeoutput 60e
Fullsizeoutput 612
Fullsizeoutput 972
Fullsizeoutput 60a
Fullsizeoutput 604
Fullsizeoutput 971
Fullsizeoutput 5f9
Fullsizeoutput 5f7
Fullsizeoutput 630
IMG 4564
IMG 4565

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keeping this thread alive in honor of the @rocmar. Have you guys ever been anywhere where you felt like you were being squatched?
Squatch was checking me out in Umpqua NF, near Toketee falls in Oregon at the Dog Creek Indian pictograph caves. This was a truly interestingly and eerily beautiful place with ancient cave paintings surrounded by Madrone trees and old growth forests. On my way back, not only did I get the feeling like I was being watched, but after I got back to my truck and was heading back down the mountain, a Golden Eagle dropped down in front of my truck and rode the pressure wave about 10+' in front of me and about 10' off the ground, around a few turns and for about a 1/2 mile before flying off into the trees. I swear by all that is holy, it's wingspan had to be at least 7'. I could not get my camera out as the road was twisty gravel and I didn't want to shake him off. I have no pictures or videos of this but I do have an incredible memory! Everywhere I go, I see eagles.

View attachment 74075 View attachment 74076 View attachment 74077 View attachment 74078 View attachment 74079 View attachment 74080 View attachment 74081 View attachment 74082 View attachment 74083 View attachment 74084 View attachment 74085 View attachment 74086 View attachment 74087 View attachment 74088 View attachment 74089 View attachment 74090 View attachment 74091 View attachment 74092
Awesome pics @100Acre, looks like a pretty cool place to visit. Maybe @rocmar was the golden eagle that was flying in front you on your way out. (Where eagles and angels....dare to fly..)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!