P500 Squatch Hunt......once Again

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Saw this on FB this morning so it must be true. BTW it is the correct telephone number for the Parks and Recreation Department.

Sasquatch

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder how Squatch would react to inhaling helium.......

Reactions: Mudwing
P

PNWGuy

Growing up in Idaho and in a family of outdoorsman, I have heard some pretty amazing stories and had a couple of questionable encounters myself.

I am a believer but have never gone out looking for one on purpose.

Last year, my partner at work was a former Air Force SERE instructor stationed at Fairchild AFB in Spokane, WA. His job was essentially to teach Air Force folks how to survive in the wild and in urban areas behind enemy lines. He spent a lot of time in very remote areas in Northeastern Washington state. He's considered Special Forces and a very high speed individual.

I asked him if he believed in Bigfoot. He paused and said very calmly, "yes". Would not go into details as to why. But it was clear he had some sort of serious contact.

Couple of days later he comes to work with a map tube. He opened it and pulled out an official government-issued topo map used by the SERE group to train their students.

One section of the map includes useful plant species and known predators in the region.

He pointed to the map and said, "I believe in Bigfoot, and so does the US government..."

IMG 20160815 035645070

IMG 20160815 035655274

IMG 20160815 035704489

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Growing up in Idaho and in a family of outdoorsman, I have heard some pretty amazing stories and had a couple of questionable encounters myself.

Last year, my partner at work was a former Air Force SERE instructor stationed at Fairchild AFB in Spokane, WA. His job was essentially to teach Air Force folks how to survive in the wild and in urban areas behind enemy lines. He spent a lot of time in very remote areas in Northeastern Washington state. He's considered Special Forces and a very high speed individual.

I asked him if he believed in Bigfoot. He paused and said very calmly, "yes". Would not go into details as to why. But it was clear he had some sort of serious contact.

Couple of days later he comes to work with a map tube. He opened it and pulled out an official government-issued topo map used by the SERE group to train their students.

One section of the map includes useful plant species and known predators in the region.

He pointed to the map and said, "I believe in Bigfoot, and so does the US government..."

View attachment 81934

View attachment 81933

View attachment 81935
Freaking WOW!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 81934

View attachment 81933

View attachment 81935
The only thing I wonder about is all the other animals shown on that have a rounded box the picture is in, whereas the Sasquatch picture does not. Almost looks photo shopped or it was added later...? Although I've been watching many BF vids in regards to interactions with military training exercises lately.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Too all you non-Sasquatch believers, take it from me, it is real. Once when I was single I met this beautiful woman at a bar and took her home, gawd she was pretty but when I work up in the morning there Sasquatch laying beside me eating my bag of Jack Link Jerky. I don't share this story with just anyone as it was most embarrassing.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Too all you non-Sasquatch believers, take it from me, it is real. Once when I was single I met this beautiful woman at a bar and took her home, gawd she was pretty but when I work up in the morning there Sasquatch laying beside me eating my bag of Jack Link Jerky. I don't share this story with just anyone as it was most embarrassing.
I'm assuming you married her?

Reactions: BuckCreek01
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope, when she left she said she would call but she never did.
I guess you only had a small link bag...oops, I mean bag of links...LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: popeye
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder if Manbearpig is really squatch and do you think it would be a fair fight between squatch and a Arctodus simus?
432bear

P

PNWGuy

And speaking of Bigfoot, that show "Finding Bigfoot" is/was very annoying to anyone with an IQ over 80. I haven't watched it since I ditched cable in 2014, so I don't know if they use the same formula.

First of all, they focus on one seemingly credible sighting, then go to the area and hold a town hall meeting to elicit a bunch more sightings in order to try and establish a pattern.

In every single show I recall watching, 90% of the sightings occur during the day. So what do they do? Go out at night and make a bunch of noise showing off their fancy night vision gear.

I recognize that it is a "reality" show and they aren't really trying to find Bigfoot, but rather build suspense and keep the viewers coming back for more.

They did a show based in my hometown, Moscow, ID, where there was a sighting from the exact spot where my parent's got married in `76.

I grew up riding my horses and dirtbikes all over that mountain and spent many nights at keg parties in high school up there. Lots of bears and moose. No bigfoot encounters.

Never did watch that episode as it aired while I was out of town. Might be interesting to see.

Last year, there was a huge local story about a woman that was driving down the highway and saw a bigfoot chasing deer right next to the road. it reportedly chased the deer into the path of her car and she hit the deer. She got home and was so shaken up she called the sheriff.

The incident happened right in front of my dad's home out in the country.

The local grocery store for a nearby little town erected a bronze Bigfoot statue.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny. Bride of Squatchinstein

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very interesting

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!