100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I am for now an BF encounter story junkie. Maybe one day ..

Reactions: mrjeff42
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Didn't Less Stroud have an encounter and do some episodes of Survivor Man on this?

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't Less Stroud have an encounter and do some episodes of Survivor Man on this?
Yes he did 3-4 videos and teamed up with RMSO. Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization. In a way I think it made him seem more of a kook and it may have hurt his credibility with the normalcy biased crowds. Some interesting stuff though, plus someone who spends large amounts of time in extreme wilderness conditions is more likely to have an encounter as opposed to couch potatoes that get from the front door to bed everyday and never venture beyond their comfortable boxed in lives going about their daily lives with all the societal blinders on. Like democraps. I always liked Les better than Bearcub Gorrilis anyway...Les was always alone unlike the latter's support team and camera crew.....

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes he did 3-4 videos and teamed up with RMSO. Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization. In a way I think it made him seem more of a kook and it may have hurt his credibility with the normalcy biased crowds. Some interesting stuff though, plus someone who spends large amounts of time in extreme wilderness conditions is more likely to have an encounter as opposed to couch potatoes that get from the front door to bed everyday and never venture beyond their comfortable boxed in lives going about their daily lives with all the societal blinders on. Like democraps. I always liked Les better than Bearcub Gorrilis anyway...Les was always alone unlike the latter's support team and camera crew.....
I remember being very surprised he came out with his encounter...and I'm sure his credibility suffered.
I confess I've never watched much of either's show, but if I had to choose it would be Stroud's. I watched BG one time for like 5 minutes. He drank his own piss and lost me as a viewer.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I remember being very surprised he came out with his encounter...and I'm sure his credibility suffered.
I confess I've never watched much of either's show, but if I had to choose it would be Stroud's. I watched BG one time for like 5 minutes. He drank his own piss and lost me as a viewer.
"Don't eat the yellow snow"- Frank Zappa

Reactions: ohanacreek
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even Teddy Roosevelt believed..

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
think about it..

P

PNWGuy

I've heard a couple of very credible stories. One from a fellow National Guard soldier who was a prison guard in the civilian world.

He told me about a small ranch with a cabin on it on Grangemont road between Orofino and Pierce. I used to deliver propane up there so I knew the place he was talking about. He had quite the complete Bigfoot tale complete with the awful smell, strange animal behavior, and thinking it was a bear at first. Compelling story...

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've heard a couple of very credible stories. One from a fellow National Guard soldier who was a prison guard in the civilian world.

He told me about a small ranch with a cabin on it on Grangemont road between Orofino and Pierce. I used to deliver propane up there so I knew the place he was talking about. He had quite the complete Bigfoot tale complete with the awful smell, strange animal behavior, and thinking it was a bear at first. Compelling story...
I was in the general area a couple of years ago.ww Ended up going to Kamiah then camped at Lolo Creek CG, (a squatchy spot) to Musselshell to Headquarters then down to Pierce then back out to Weippe and down the switchbacks to HWY 12 and the Clearwater River. There's some rugged country up that way and prime Squatch habitat. Saw this B.A. old Dodge plow truck at Pierce. Cool historic mining town. I think I drove the Grangemont road too but...?

Fullsizeoutput 114
Fullsizeoutput 11e
Fullsizeoutput 11f
Fullsizeoutput 125
Fullsizeoutput 123
Fullsizeoutput 119
Fullsizeoutput 118
Fullsizeoutput 110
Fullsizeoutput 108
Fullsizeoutput 100
IMG 5149

Last edited:
P

PNWGuy

Love those old Power Wagons!

Found this old `57 International 4x4 sitting just off a road and contacted the owner, he ended up selling it to a friend of mine for $600, who is doing a total restoration now.

DVfCxqrZPRtKvHPSI9 PSjFBMXJvvj7oIG7OM3Fg20cpX92IB

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Quietly the national forest service refers to them as the North American Gorilla.
I really do appreciate these videos in that as I’ve mentioned before, that they give me new places to explore and not just for the hope of glancing at BF but for my own personal enjoyment of experiencing new locations because I am running out of places to see. Alaska is next...

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
After a long, dry summer, the British Columbia provincial government has lifted the fire ban and opened the back country back up. (B.C. is a Canadian province just north of Washington state. A province is like a state, but we only have 10 of them). Haven't been able to ride for months. A couple of us are heading out this weekend to continue the search for the elusive Sasquatch. At the same time, I'll do some road hunting for deer...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!