NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not a Wildlife Biologist or a Biologist of any kind, however I did work in research at a Forest Service Research Lab. for several years with a number of PHD Wildlife Biologists.....and they say, there is not an iota of forensic. evidence that Big Foot has ever existed.....we can find evidence of life now extinct...... that existed on earth for eons but there has never been a single piece of evidence of any kind that Big Foot ever existed.......
🤯
🤣🤣🤣

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am not a Wildlife Biologist or a Biologist of any kind, however I did work in research at a Forest Service Research Lab. for several years with a number of PHD Wildlife Biologists.....and they say, there is not an iota of forensic. evidence that Big Foot has ever existed.....we can find evidence of life now extinct...... that existed on earth for eons but there has never been a single piece of evidence of any kind that Big Foot ever existed.......
I have a feeder out and have several a day. They seem to prefer Jack Links jerky products. I would post pics but my camera sucks.

B

bartruff

Oct 2, 2017
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. Big Red
Whoops....my bad....this is just a joke....people having fun..... there is a 7' tall wood carving of the legendary Big Foot up from Shi Shi Beach in Olympic National Park in Washington State ..

interesting coincidence...... Bob Gimlin, an associate of Patterson of the infamous film was my bookie back in the 60's...... in any case....have fun and happy hunting and happy trails....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thems liberal words ain’t welcome here! If’n you ain’t got nuthin nice to say, well you can go suck a bucket of pickles or a Christmas tree of pickles. You ain’t making no friends here. It depends on the evidence and what was done to cover it up like many hair samples and scat.
5E68E806 8343 4BA4 BF31 7A878C8197BB

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whoops....my bad....this is just a joke....people having fun..... there is a 7' tall wood carving of the legendary Big Foot up from Shi Shi Beach in Olympic National Park in Washington State ..

interesting coincidence...... Bob Gimlin, an associate of Patterson of the infamous film was my bookie back in the 60's...... in any case....have fun and happy hunting and happy trails....
This is all concerning the existence of Sasahevas. Real and or imagined both serious and humorous. Please also explain this; Native American Names for Bigfoot

Reactions: Backwoods
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone is entitled to their opinion no mater who they know or what they think. I know lots of really famous people too but who cares. We just try to be cordial here. If’n you wanna pick a humba go over to the NTC. Them boys be pulling at yer Wally and be shirking your fumblies…

• Haha
Reactions: Rdrcr and Backwoods
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FA29105F 76FF 428D B251 814871DCA103

B

bartruff

Oct 2, 2017
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. Big Red
This is all concerning the existence of Sasahevas. Real and or imagined both serious and humorous. Please also explain this; Native American Names for Bigfoot
You cannot prove a negative.....you cannot prove that something does not exist.....all you can assert is that there is no evidence that it exists.....the burden of proof is on those that are making the assertion...

I am not an anthropologist or a archaeologist but it is my understanding that primitive cultures almost universally humanize and even worship the physical and animal world around them.. the Native Americans also believed in the Stick Indians and the Trickster Coyote and the Stone Giant and Mother Earth.....etcetera ......all societies create a mythical universe that address their fears and ambitions....

I do know the Yakama and Corville Nations have professional fish and wildlife agencies staffed with Wildlife and Fish Biologists that are making attempts to protect rare and endangered species and to reintroduce species that have been lost.... such as the wolverine and the lynx and the antelope and anadromous fish......I don't believe they have plans to establish a viable Big Foot population......

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!